Hi girls :hi: I'm from Derby.
I'll be happy to meet with you. I'm expecting my first baby :blush: Is it ok or this meeting only for mummies with babies?

Hey there! Anyone is welcome hun, the more the merrier! We are hoping to arrange something at Easter, I'm just waiting to find out when my friend is coming for a visit before I can say what days I can make.

Hi girls :hi: I'm from Derby.
I'll be happy to meet with you. I'm expecting my first baby :blush: Is it ok or this meeting only for mummies with babies?

We'd definately love to meet you hun!! :) xx

Hellloooo strangers :hi: we can do any day will drop other plans, we need to meet. I bet all the babies look so grown up now. Xxxx

Not yet love, I'm still waiting to hear back from my friend. Messaged her at the end of last week but she's not told me her plans yet x

Hey peeps, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. But I can finally say I'm free Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week if any of you are still up for a meet :)

Come on people! How does Tuesday suit everyone???

Ok peeps, this Tuesday in the Westfield food court at 11am - be there or be square!

Ohhh no :( Just seen this, I'm at the hospital tomorrow so can't make it :sad2: Not seen you lot in too long! :( x

We need Fran to teach Connor to walk -_- He's nearly 18n months now :dohh: :haha:

I didn't even know this thread exsisted. :dohh:

Any meets this month? X

I'm supposed to be starting a new job on Monday...but don't think I'm going to, as I've been offered some hours at uni setting up support for parent students! So I should still be free on Tuesdays as per use, and possibly some other days as well now as my lectures have finished, but I do have education liaison work and the day I normally keep free of that is Tuesday. x

We go to group Tuesday mornings but we could always miss it one week or meet everyone a little later than usual?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->