How close is this meeting place to the train station? I would love to come! X

Not too far I don't think, will get DH to write down the directions and I will send them to you on FB. I think it's about a 5/10min walk from the shopping centre xxx

I'm really excited!! :yipee:

I haven't looked at bus times yet Charlotte, have you? I'll get on whichever one you're getting on :) xx

ok, i will have a look see if there is a train running x

I'm really excited!! :yipee:

I haven't looked at bus times yet Charlotte, have you? I'll get on whichever one you're getting on :) xx

ooh i think there every 15-20 minutes so ill probably get the 9:30-45 one.

Ill have a proper look tomorrow though and then message you

EEEK im super excited now!!

<3

ladies...quick question i know were meeting at the food court in westfields but...were abouts theres like a million tables lol

<3

I guess we could just look for all the prams!! :rofl:

Seriously though- over on the far right hand side (if you are facing the Food Court) they have big long tables with lots of chairs. Maybe they would be best? Then we'll all fit :shrug:

So excited!!

Charlotte have you decided which bus you're getting? I'll get on near the midland railway centre just down from swanwick hall :thumbup:

Hey! I know I'm really really late as it's only happening tomorrow, and also that I don't know a single one of you, but I literally just saw this thread and I'm doing nothing tomorrow and would really, really like to come, would it be okay?? :)

Of course! :D the more the merrier!

I've never met anyone before that's going, I'm really looking forward to it now! :yipee:

So excited!!

Charlotte have you decided which bus you're getting? I'll get on near the midland railway centre just down from swanwick hall :thumbup:

I think im getting the 9:35 bus :thumbup:

angelic one your more than welcome to come.

<3

Hey! I know I'm really really late as it's only happening tomorrow, and also that I don't know a single one of you, but I literally just saw this thread and I'm doing nothing tomorrow and would really, really like to come, would it be okay?? :)

Sure hun you would be more than welcome!

Ooooh tomorrow is the big day - eeeek!!!

I'm sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days, I've been at my parents house and their internet connection is rubbish lol.

I was thinking about where to meet too. I was going to suggest the tables right near TGI Fridays but we might get in the way there with all the buggies lol. I prefer the suggestion of meeting down the other end out the way. How does the tables near the yangtze thai noodle bar sound?

Charlotte and I have already met and she will have DJ987 with her so there will be at least 3 of us all congregated together lol.

Hello ladies
Hope you have a fab time would have loved to have come and met you all but unfortunately will be stuck at work tommorow xx

Hello ladies
Hope you have a fab time would have loved to have come and met you all but unfortunately will be stuck at work tommorow xx

Aw that sucks! Hope the day goes quick for you xxx

well ladies..me and alfie had a FAB time. thankyou!! :happydance:

deffinately have to keep meeting up.

<3

Naya and I also had a fab time!! :D thank you all!!

Defo have to do it again :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->