I will have a look at the pool times and post later xx

Which pool are you looking at going to? What will i need for Elia i know a swimming costume obviously :haha: but what nappies? do i need a rubber ring or anything i'm a newbie at swimming with a baby as you can see x

You'll need a swim nappy - either reusable or disposable. Then the usuals like towel, changing bag, etc. Snack, bottle for after, or I'm sure we'll be able to find somewhere for the Bfers to BF :) You don't need a swimming costume for baby, it's up to you. Rubber rings, etc, optional :) And of course, bring all your bits x

Queen's Leisure Centre in Derby - it's not far from the Cathedral.

I've got a wetsuit type costume for Fran and she wears a swim nappy underneath - huggies ones are good.

We have only been once before and I just held her but she is getting so heavy and wriggly that I've bought her a swim seat. I was trying to get one from boots because my sister has one for my nephew and I knew it was good but couldn't find one - then I went into b&m and they had one for £3! It says for use from 1yr old but it's exactly the same as the boot's one that you can use from 3months old if that makes sense!!!

Then Fran can sit in it and kick her legs and I can push her around in it.

I've just checked the pool times and they do an adult and toddler session in the teaching pool between 12pm and 1.15pm on a Monday. It's £3 for adults and the babies go free xx

Hmm I don't think I can make a Monday, I will check next week though :flower:

Oh that's good then i might leave the swimming costume if they don't need one.. i'll ask OH if he can take me but is anyone going on the bus? x

Where are we meeting i should be able to do it if its a monday or friday :D

Oh that's good then i might leave the swimming costume if they don't need one.. i'll ask OH if he can take me but is anyone going on the bus? x

Some pools are a bit funny and don't let you in without a costume on baby, I'm not sure about this one. I put one on to help keep Fran warm too xx

Where are we meeting i should be able to do it if its a monday or friday :D

It would be solovely to see you! It's been aaaages since we met :haha:

I'll be getting the bus btw, can we meet (or some of us) in the centre?

Yes that would be good for me to as i dont know how to get to pool ^^ and yes it will did you add me on FB ealier?

^^^ that would be best for me :D as i will also get bus in

have you all got facebook? it would probably be best for me to add you so i can chat incase you're not on here x

^^ haha yes you can i have FB i will PM you if you wanna contact me on there do it my PM though please and not on wall as i have people on my FB who i dont wanna know that im on here thanks

My name is Anna Ball and my profile pic is the same as on here - feel free to add me xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->