• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Argh no don't change it cos I've got my last baby massage next tues so can't do that day either :dohh: xxx

Lol dj!

Ok ladies would you prefer Monday or Tuesday?

Whichever is easiest for everyone. I don't mind which day xx

Sorry I'm such a pain in the bum aren't I?! :rofl:

Yes :haha:

Just kidding. I'm sad you can't make it, we were like the three musketeers last week :)

I pinky promise I'll come next time! :cry: I just can't do Mondays. :( xx

It's all my fault - stupid wisdom tooth lol! I should be more flexible with my days next time.

It's all my fault - stupid wisdom tooth lol! I should be able to be more flexible with my days next time.

Oops double post - stupid iPad and it's stupid slow connection!!!!

:rofl: don't be silly, I'd jump at the chance to have my pesky wisdom teeth removed!! One day (before it stops being free :haha:) I will pluck up the courage to go to the dentist!! I daren't go since they started coming through :dohh:

i only got one of min atm, and its in the middle of coming thought as it bloody kills

I had one of my top ones removed a couple of years ago now the other one has crumbled so badly they need to get it out now while there is something to pull lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->