we could all meet at the fountain (near the big screen) as thats really close to the swimming baths if everyone knows were it is.

oooh im excited.

DJ-Oh noooo you have to come!!

<3

we could all meet at the fountain (near the big screen) as thats really close to the swimming baths if everyone knows were it is.

oooh im excited.

DJ-Oh noooo you have to come!!

<3

You literally read my mind! That's where I was going to suggest too!!!

Yes i did hun,hope you didn't mind :flower:

Oooo i jut visions of us all walking in single file with the pushchairs, Vicky Pollard style for some strange reason :haha: Thank god we don't all need to get the bus together :p

No course i dont just wanted to check it was you hunni x

and :haha: love the vicki pollard thing

Oh that's good then i might leave the swimming costume if they don't need one.. i'll ask OH if he can take me but is anyone going on the bus? x

Some pools are a bit funny and don't let you in without a costume on baby, I'm not sure about this one. I put one on to help keep Fran warm too xx

I took my LO there without a swimming costume the other day, it was fine. But I dunno if they're funny as they get a bit older :thumbup:

Well, I came to meet you guys last weds but I couldn't find you!!!! With it being the Mummy's morning there were people with buggies everywhere and I just couldn't see you guys! :( Did end up going to the Mummy's morning and now get a free kids meal when I take LO to Nandos though, so it's not all bad!

Will defo come to the swimming meet up, although I've now moved to Burton, but it's only one bus away ;) x

angelic_one Ooooh no. we were at the far right hand side near that chinease stand. You ll deffinately have to come swimming with others.

<3

Oh that's good then i might leave the swimming costume if they don't need one.. i'll ask OH if he can take me but is anyone going on the bus? x

Some pools are a bit funny and don't let you in without a costume on baby, I'm not sure about this one. I put one on to help keep Fran warm too xx

I took my LO there without a swimming costume the other day, it was fine. But I dunno if they're funny as they get a bit older :thumbup:

Well, I came to meet you guys last weds but I couldn't find you!!!! With it being the Mummy's morning there were people with buggies everywhere and I just couldn't see you guys! :( Did end up going to the Mummy's morning and now get a free kids meal when I take LO to Nandos though, so it's not all bad!

Will defo come to the swimming meet up, although I've now moved to Burton, but it's only one bus away ;) x

I live in burton too, could give you a lift if you want xx

I was hoping we are going on Monday! It's the only day I can go next week really. Swim session starts at 12pm so shall we say 11.30 at the fountain???

I can't come on Monday ladies :( Ive got bf group and I'm hoping to become a peer support volunteer so I need to go :)

Next time you go if it's on a diff day I'm there!! :thumbup: xxx

The fountain is in the Market square. If you aren't sure where that is, tell me somewhere you do know and I will direct you xx

Basically main places i know are bus station and westfield hun oh and primark :haha:

I can't come on Monday ladies :( Ive got bf group and I'm hoping to become a peer support volunteer so I need to go :)

Next time you go if it's on a diff day I'm there!! :thumbup: xxx

Aw I'm really sorry. Charlotte can't do Tuesday if I remember rightly and I'm having a wisdom tooth out weds so that takes me out the equation then and probably thurs and I have baby group on a Friday.

If you all prefer a different day then I shall just have to give it a miss this time xx

I can do tuesday now was just going to go food shopping but I think well be back in plenty of time.

<3

Basically main places i know are bus station and westfield hun oh and primark :haha:

Ok if you walk from Westfield towards primark, walk past it and keep going, the fountain will be right in front of you as you reach the square xx

Ok shall we make it tues? I'd best check the times again x

Don't change your day because of me, I can come next time :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"