• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mine havent come yet. maybe im one of the lucky ones who dont get them. fingers crossed, im such a whimp with pain im suprised i gave birth to be honest :dohh:

<3

Hey ladies - Fabby and Rory are coming with us on Monday :)

Sorry ladies. just hope next is on a day i can make

same :( shame we didnt change it to the tue the other day or i could have come :cry: sods bloddy law

hopefully they do one when you up wriggley :D

Charlotte where are you??? I think it's just you and me tomorrow love because Fabby can't make it now. Unless there is someone else I've missed?????

Is anyone else meeting us tomorrow???

Aw I wish I could come :( next time defo!!

I think we might try and do a Saturday next time because there is a lady Charlotte and I have been chatting to in another thread who wants to come with us - even though she doesn't have a baby bless her. She is so excited to meet Fran and Alfie lol.

Awwww that'll be lovely :) I'd be excited to meet Fran and Alfie (if I hadn't already :haha:) scrummy babies :D

hey, im here just got back from watching bridesmaids at the cinemas so funny :lol:

ooh just us then :thumbup: is mummytochloe and rhio92 not coming anymore then.

<3

mummytochloe can't make it any more and I've not heard anything from Rhio or any of the other ladies - I sent a message to them a few days ago.

hey ladies, i can't come because my OH has got a day off tomorrow so he wants to go out with us both and enjoy the sunny weather, hope you have fun! xx

'just the two of us we can make it if we try, just the two of us you and i'
:rofl:

do you still want to meet up BB.

<3

I'm coming! :flower: Do you mind if I'm a few mins late? My bus arrives by the square at half past, so it'll only be by a few mins x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->