signs...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by shellbelly, Jun 8, 2011.

1. shellbelly

shellbelly Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

Hope your all ok.

I haven't been on the site for about a week as i got myself into a bit of a panic about the fact that i am now so close and reading some of the stuff on line was scaring me! Anyway i'm due June 12th with my first (little boy) and i'm nervous and scared and feel like i'm just sitting around waiting and eating and feeling huge!

Signs so far...

Pressure all the time on bladder
    so uncomfortable in bed
    Went for a wee night before last and thought i'd finished, went to wipe and a gush of water came out, about a cup full. Told OH, but nothing since. LO still moving around.
    Same yellowish discharge, nothing else.

I hate waiting, got to see midwife next Tuesday if he hesn't come, think she will either give me sweep then or book me in for one. Just dont want to be induced.

As scared as i am i just want this over and done with, so i can have little one here with us.

Anyone else feeling like this?

xoxo:wacko::coffee:

2. nikkip

nikkip Mummy to 2!!

im already feeling like this apart from the gush and ive got 4 weeks to go. it is annoying. the sweep should help it did with my first. xx

3. shellbelly

shellbelly Well-Known Member

Thanks hun and good luck x

4. Louise1985

Louise1985 Well-Known Member

you should go get checked just incase the 'gush' was ur waters xxx

5. lizzies29

lizzies29 Well-Known Member

Phone your midwife hun, if the gush u had was your waters going then u cant wait till next tuesday to see someone incase of infection xx

6. leahsbabybump

leahsbabybump Mummy to 3

im petrified hun its my due date today i whent to see mw and she has booked me in for a sweep next week and if no sign i will have a second sweep 2 days after if no joy i will be induced 3 days after that :-/ im so scared as i dont want to be induced as if this is the case my whole birth plan goes to pot :-/ i planned to have as natural birth as possible

7. Mummytofour

Mummytofour Mumtofive! BFing WTT!

With my first I had a show at 2030 the night before her due date and she was born at 0830 the next morning, smack on time!
    What I'm trying to say is that prior to that evening I had no labour signs whatsoever and then, bang, it all started!

It's so hard waiting, I know as two of mine have been 12 days over, but labour really can creep up on you unanounced!! LOL!!

8. mum78

mum78 Well-Known Member

good luck hun