Silliest / Craziest baby dreams you have had WTT :D

apreslaube

Reaction score
So I have some pretty nutty dreams about babies, and I was wondering if you all had some too. They are sometimes so funny!

A couple nights ago, I dreamed that I had a newborn. I didn't remember labor, so upon asking, they told me they had put me under because they wanted to take out a tonsil at the same time.

The baby looked like a gremlin. Seriously. But then, when she would fall asleep, she was an Olive Garden breadstick cut in half!! You had to rub where her head would be and her body would emerge. So weird!

I remember last night I had a dream that I was pregnant or thought I was. A few years ago I had a dream that I was pregnant with twins. :haha:

Not even joking, I once had a dream where I gave birth to a pepperoni pizza. The doctor said "Annnnd, here's your baby." He laid the pizza on my belly and said "Congratulations!" I woke up with a serious craving for pizza.:haha:

Hahaha, I'm was starving when I woke up, I remember that.

I dreamed I was pregnant and went to labour in Morocco. Have never been there or desired to go there but in the dream I remember saying to my husband that I could think of worse places to deliver! Secret subconscious yearnings for a subcontinental holiday preconception maybe??

I had a dream a little while ago where I gave birth to a baby girl. She was absolutely beautiful but really really long!! She was the length of a fully grown adult and in the dream I was getting stressed because I couldn't find any baby grows long enough to fit her!

It was bizarre! My DH is really tall so maybe it is a secret fear that I have which is hidden away in my subconscience :haha:

Last night I had a lot of dreams but I don't think none of them had babies. I did toss and turn a few times though.

LOL Dotty Doo. That sounds like the kind of baby dream I would have.

I had yet another dream last night where I thought I was pregnant.It was the second or third in the past week and I've never had this many.

Speaking of babies today at the mall I waved at a baby girl and she tried to wave back.She was so cute and before I left another little girl smiled at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->