Silly me...

Reaction score
I have to wait a whole 8 days for my first ultrasound and it seems like an eternity. I actually went out and bought more pregnancy tests just to "make sure I'm still pregnant".:dohh: Anyone else still test from time to time? I think maybe part of me is still in denial that this is really happening. :shrug:

It's definitely normal! I stop testing after I run out and don't buy more generally but I do know mama's who do.

I'm a test junkie. I bought a load of IC's to see me through and I'll probably buy some more once they run out lol

I didnt buy any more but I used everything I have, and I have my positive frer in the bathroom cabinet and I look at it all the time just to remind myself :)

I'm still testing!! I've got nearly 4 weeks until my 1st scan. Probably carry on testing until I'm around 6 weeks and then just stress for the following 2 weeks after that! X

I spent about $100 on tests with this pregnancy. Many of them were cheap $1 tests... so I took a LOT of tests to get to $100. Lmao.

If you can stop, I'd try... But I know I couldn't. I worried so much and I just needed to see those lines.

Just be careful of the 'hook effect'. I had this when I was tested at the hospital at 11 weeks (can happen earlier) and it was so feint they sent me for a beta HCG. It really freaked me out!

I went nuts with tests when I first found out. I think I did 2 - 4 tests every day, FRERs and ICs... I was so worried that something was go wrong. People kept telling me to stop but I just thought "but it helps me stop panicking so much, what's the harm?"

I think it was just before we saw/heard the heartbeat that I stopped completely so I was testing for a good 2-3 weeks. I just woke up one morning and felt it wasn't necessary and it stopped just like that. xx

It's nice to know I'm not alone. 6 days left! It's so nerve wracking. If I don't feel any symptoms my brain goes crazy. I keep telling myself that it's normal for them to come and go. I really need to keep myself busy for the next couple of days. Thank you for your responses ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->