silly thing someone said to me tonight

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
we just went round the block to our friend's baby birthday
There;s the bbq outside the house and it's quite hot so i took LO inside coz nobody came yet
There's a woman with her daughter who's maybe 5-6 years old . I said hi and sat down with LO and then she said to me "it's dangerous for baby to wear jeans" :growlmad: (she meant Lincoln, coz he was wearing jeans with smart shirt on)

...i find it silly....and she said "dont' know why people want to have babies, they are such hard work and stubborn" :saywhat:
and she said to me "why are you thin ? you have a baby, how can you not be fat ?" so i said i breast feed so i lost weight quick
she said again "but why am i not thin ?" and she asked again why I'm thin, so i said coz i have to work and take care of the baby and i never been fat even before i got pregnant....and she said she's not going to eat at the party coz she doesn't want to be fat :dohh:

and before we left, i went back inside the house again to get the bag, and she was helping her daughter in the toilet with the skirt and i heard she said (the door was wide open) "mom mom mom...every time you have to call me for help" ...kinda moaning to her daughter..

what a stupid thing to say

dangerous to wear jeans wtf? That makes no sense.... my LO loves gorge in jeans!

As for the why are you thin? *rolls eyes* what a stupid question to ask!

she sounds likes a strange woman to me... if she doesn't know why people have babies, why does he had a child! STrange lady

god she sounds like my late nan! very very strange person!

my nan used to say (in reference to my mum - he only child - as a baby) "you had no consideration for me...keeping me up all night crying..just no thought for me!"....and she was serious.!

there are some very strange people out there...just be greatful you arent one of them! haha!

:shock: She doesn't sound right in the head

:rofl: That is the strangest thing I have ever read

How on earth is it dangerous for a baby to wear jeans? What a weirdo. My hubby would have had a field day with her - he loves to get people like that wound up just for fun.

Jeans.... dangerous? Hmm never heard that one!! :rofl:

And as for her not knowing why people had babies.. surely she should know since she had a daughter? You know feeling love for your baby and all that.......... haha.

Weird woman. x

She sounded like shes a bit loopy!! Is she? I think jeans are so cute on little baby boys, but my hubby hates them reckons they hurt bens legs!!egit!! That they restrict his movements!! He would rather baby was in a sleepsuit all day everyday!! Yeah right!! Do what suits you!! I do!!lol. If it doesnt hurt the baby whats the problem?

was she on day release? lol joking people do say some weird things. my nan being one of them. lol

Oh yeah, you've got to watch those jeans, so dangerous :) ha ha, she sounds weird. She sounds a bit jealous of you maybe? It's often the reason people criticise...

I dont get this sentence and she said "dont' know why people want to have babies, they are such hard work and stubborn"

She has a kid so why would she say that?

Ohhh she sounds like a right nut job. Thank goodness you don't have to see her again (I hope).

What a horrible STUPID lady!

Its that poor little girl i feel sorry for having to grow up with someone like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->