silvercross pop

Charlotte-j

Mum of 2.
Reaction score
as i now cant get the icandy cherry like i wanted :cry:

was wondering is this any good, or can u recommed a different decent lightweight pushchair for less than £70 - managed to talk the price down ^_^

edit : got it today, and i love it already. £74 for the pushchair, raincover and delivery :)

It is very good. I have it and have no fault with it what so ever. Thing to remember though, is it is just a stroller. Made for convenience. Its very lightweight and compact. Does not recline all the way.

I love it for what it is though, a quick and easy pushchair

xxx

The luna - if you were ok to go seconds? I'd look on ebay if you were.

Silvercross pop duo do you mean btw? If so I'm getting the double and asked about it here: Anyone got the Silvercross pop duo?

x

It is very good. I have it and have no fault with it what so ever. Thing to remember though, is it is just a stroller. Made for convenience. Its very lightweight and compact. Does not recline all the way.

I love it for what it is though, a quick and easy pushchair

xxx

thanks
all i needed it for was just to get round the shops quick and easy, so as a spare really :)

Silvercross pop duo do you mean btw? If so I'm getting the double and asked about it here: Anyone got the Silvercross pop duo?

x

i want this one :)

https://www.silvercross.co.uk/images/library/24894908-.jpg

i did want the luna but about 4 people i know have it and want to be different lol :)

I love my silvercross, its exactly as Amy described x

x

i want this one :)

https://www.silvercross.co.uk/images/library/24894908-.jpg

i did want the luna but about 4 people i know have it and want to be different lol :)

i got this one, its GREAT i love it.
it cost over £100 including the footmuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->