Simply having too much fun

Guys I loathe Big Bang Theory so much. I literally cannot grab the remote fast enough when it comes on my TV.

We watch Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, True Blood, Shameless (US), Californication, Criminal Minds, Modern Family...

We watch every single one except Californication and Criminal Minds. Californication, we used to watch but since having a baby can't stay up that late :haha: I personally dont' watch game of thrones but OH does! LOVE shameless and Modern Family (ROLLING on the floor with laughter every time and thats hard to do with me!)

Ok, here's mine:

Coronation Street
Jeremy Kyle (EVERY day! :blush:)
Waterloo Road
Two and a Half Men
Mike and Molly
Honey Boo Boo
You Are What You Eat
I Used To Be Fat
Secret Eaters
Mrs Brown's Boys
Match of the Day
Soccer AM
Formula 1
Friends
Off Their Rockers

As you can tell, I have a VERY varied/random taste in TV!

This thread moves faster than I do when I know there's chocolate in the cupboard!

Shame I'm in NZ and you're all yabberin' while I'm asleep.

Only shows I actively seek out are The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. Never seen either on TV, on too late or on a paid channel, but my grandma gave me GoT season 1 on DVD and I've downloaded the reast.

now to lurk some more... *flashes bum at you all*

Haha, you're telling me! No idea how many pages I'm gonna be reading when I wake up tomorrow! :rofl:

I also love a lot of the American series, in particular;

Dexter (why do I fancy him?!)
Prison Break
Lost
Heroes
Nip/Tuck
Six Feet Under
Sex and the City

And how has no one mentioned HOMELAND??? It is by far the best tv drama I have ever seen. Frothing at the mouth for series 3!!

Oh I have seen Jeremy Kyle a few times! It's so bad that it's good, haha.

i also love a lot of the american series, in particular;

dexter (why do i fancy him?!)
prison break
lost
heroes
nip/tuck
six feet under
sex and the city

and how has no one mentioned homeland??? It is by far the best tv drama i have ever seen. Frothing at the mouth for series 3!!

omfggg homeland!!!!!!!!!! Duhhh!!! Loveloveloooove

I've heard a lot of good things about Homeland but I've never seen it. We already have too many shows on the go!

I've heard a lot of good things about Homeland but I've never seen it. We already have too many shows on the go!

It is soooooo good! Watch it if you can. Full of twists, turns, surprises.

And who was saying they like ginge? Cos the lead character is ginger and some may think he's hot (not me!)

Oh and I used to love HIMYM but I hated the last season. I'll finish it off but I don't really enjoy it anymore.

I will always love NPH and Jason Segel though!

It is soooooo good! Watch it if you can. Full of twists, turns, surprises.

And who was saying they like ginge? Cos the lead character is ginger and some may think he's hot (not me!)

At first I was like damn he is ugly!!!!! But there's certain parts that make me think hmmm he's pretty damn cute. I was bipolar on his looks pretty much!!

Just want to share the love for Homeland - LOVE!!! And on the gingers theme - I heart Damien Lewis. *swoon*

And Boo - I adore bake off. I always feel very good about myself by watching that. Then ruin it by watching Geordie Shore.

How about Sons of Anarchy?!!?! That's another big one that we are obsessed with!!

Just want to share the love for Homeland - LOVE!!! And on the gingers theme - I heart Damien Lewis. *swoon*

And Boo - I adore bake off. I always feel very good about myself by watching that. Then ruin it by watching Geordie Shore.

ETA posted before seeing the Damian chat. He is hot. I spent a long time thinking about it.

ETA I could have sworn I edited to add before. But clearly clicked reply with quote. Wow. I officially have no brain left. It's full of baby trivia and quotes from tv shows.

Ahhh, I forgot about the Kartrashians! I do like to watch that, and Fashion Police.

Also like Big Bang Theory. I watch a lot of TV, but its starting to become more BabyTV :blush:

Just cooked a nice dinner of cashew coated chicken strips with stir fry, might have put a few too many chilli's in though! Was tasty so washing it down with a beer now madam has gone to bed. Also made a strawberry and mint cheesecake too! I was almost productive today! Suppose I should go sort the chickens out too before it gets dark.

OMG Vicky I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE NIP/TUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad it's over :(

Ok, here's mine:

Coronation Street
Jeremy Kyle (EVERY day! :blush:)
Waterloo Road
Two and a Half Men
Mike and Molly
Honey Boo Boo
You Are What You Eat
I Used To Be Fat
Secret Eaters
Mrs Brown's Boys
Match of the Day
Soccer AM
Formula 1
Friends
Off Their Rockers

As you can tell, I have a VERY varied/random taste in TV!

I have just noticed this :haha:.....Jeremy Kyle makes me want to pick up the TV and throw it out of the room. I can't stand him, the main reason being is he is a series shagger himself and is such a hypocrite!

OMG Vicky I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE NIP/TUCK!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sad it's over :(

I loved the early seasons more, it all got super ridiculous at the end!!! And I much preferred Sean to Christian (in terms of hotness) but I think I am the only one :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->