Simply having too much fun

I love Claire Danes as an actress. But holy shit she pisses me off in Homeland.

I'm not even going to talk about what I have consumed today :blush: & it's not even over!! This is what happens at a boring office job!

See I think she is excellent in Homeland, I think her and Damien Lewis make the show.

Urgh, I am feeling stuffed, just had some roasties, chicken and beans and can't move now.

let me re-word it, her character pisses me off :haha: She's so smart but SO dumb sometimes and I find myself screaming at the tv a lot!

I get you now. I know what you mean, but I kinda like her vulnerability.

BTW, I think I must be extremely slow on the uptake here, but I have only just realised that posting in these threads over here doesn't add to your post count. I was wondering why my post count had remained the same despite spending the last hour or so here!

I made a tomato pie for dinner last night. Yum! (and enough for leftovers so I don't have to cook tonight, yay!)

BTW, I think I must be extremely slow on the uptake here, but I have only just realised that posting in these threads over here doesn't add to your post count. I was wondering why my post count had remained the same despite spending the last hour or so here!

Noooo I'm going for my Elite!

Maybe 10,000 for elite? Not sure.

No idea, perhaps because we are not 'giving advice' in this part of the forum?

Yeah, I think it's 10000. You rack up posts in general chatter and TV & entertainment; not exactly giving advice there. But you also don't get any in the Just for Fun area.

:haha: I never even noticed. I have an embarrassing post count anyways, so I can do without it adding even more! :rofl:

Im currently watching avatar! My cat also just had a fight and has come in with a bleeding paw. Shes cuddled up on my lap now!

Awww no poor cat :( I hope she's ok!

I watched Avatar a while back. A good film but sooo long, I fell asleep!

Bevziibubble my toddler is going bananas over your avatar!

"OOH BBBAABEE! What baby doing? Baby sitting there! Table! Can see baby, Thomas friend?"

Hehe.

He has just drawn a picture for her. Don't ask me what it is. I think it's your LO dressed as batman according to his babblings.

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSC_0156.jpg

And Holly would love to be Thomas' friend, if only they lived closer! Holly loves little boys and always finds them everywhere we go and follows them around pointing at them! :haha:

well I am just pissed off! we have red mite in the coop and i cant kill the beggars. may have to buy a new coop. just need to find £400 now :growlmad:

He has just drawn a picture for her. Don't ask me what it is. I think it's your LO dressed as batman according to his babblings.

https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSC_0156.jpg

Omg, he just gets cuter! That's so adorable that he drew a picture for her! I'm going to show her it tomorrow!

Today at gym this little boy kept going after Lane and hugging her, then he would rub her back. At the end, he goes right up to her, gives her a full body hug, she wraps her arms around him and must have lost her balance a bit because they both ended up horizontal on the floor, him laying directly on top of her. The stayed there, looking rather confused, until his mommy and I went to help them up. Oh, to have had it on video!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->