Teen Mom/16 & pregnant
Survivor
Dr. Phil :blush:
America's Next Top Model
Apprentice
Grey's Anatomy
Real Housewives of OC & NJ
Hell's Kitchen

Just want to share the love for Homeland - LOVE!!! And on the gingers theme - I heart Damien Lewis. *swoon*

And Boo - I adore bake off. I always feel very good about myself by watching that. Then ruin it by watching Geordie Shore.

ETA posted before seeing the Damian chat. He is hot. I spent a long time thinking about it.

ETA I could have sworn I edited to add before. But clearly clicked reply with quote. Wow. I officially have no brain left. It's full of baby trivia and quotes from tv shows.

I don't see it with Damien Lewis....but then I have always gone for dark haired & eyed men. Proud that he's a Brit though, he is such a good actor. I think Claire Danes is brilliant too.

I love Fashion Police! I love Kelly Osbourne.

I ate way too much sugar today. I feel like a disgusting human being!

Any Sex and The City fans here?

I am a little obsessed......even went on the SATC tour when we were in New York. My hubby came along too - he's definitely a keeper!!!

Ahhh, I forgot about the Kartrashians! I do like to watch that, and Fashion Police.

Also like Big Bang Theory. I watch a lot of TV, but its starting to become more BabyTV :blush:

Just cooked a nice dinner of cashew coated chicken strips with stir fry, might have put a few too many chilli's in though! Was tasty so washing it down with a beer now madam has gone to bed. Also made a strawberry and mint cheesecake too! I was almost productive today! Suppose I should go sort the chickens out too before it gets dark.

you're cooking dinner while I'm cooking breakfast. We are having broccoli and fish, as per the toddlers request.

Me too... After mentioning walnut whips on the thread last night I got a craving for some so bought a few today. Then had a Chinese for tea. I'm running a 10k charity thing in a few weeks - will be rolling at this rate.

I am a little obsessed......even went on the SATC tour when we were in New York. My hubby came along too - he's definitely a keeper!!!

Me! Me! Me! (Realise I'm coming across as a total telly addict - to be fair its pretty accurate)

I adored that programme and first film (second film not so much).

Cried my eyes out at the last episodes of the series. I can watch them over and over, same with Friends.

I love Claire Danes as an actress. But holy shit she pisses me off in Homeland.

I'm not even going to talk about what I have consumed today :blush: & it's not even over!! This is what happens at a boring office job!

Me! Me! Me! (Realise I'm coming across as a total telly addict - to be fair its pretty accurate)

I adored that programme and first film (second film not so much).

Cried my eyes out at the last episodes of the series. I can watch them over and over, same with Friends.

Me too!!! I have watched the final episode so many times and I STILL cry when I watch it. I agree, the second film was not a patch on the first but I was so excited for more SATC I didn't care.

I love Friends too. Before Anabella was born, I used to watch the whole 10 seasons of Friends (took 4 months) followed by SATC (2 months) and then repeat....

I was quite a sad human being.

Eeeek. Heres mine...

Eastenders
Waterloo road
Teen mom
Jeremy kyle!!
Embarrassed about this one but... the valleys! Only coz its where i live haha.
Him and her
Gavin and stacey
The inbetweeners (UK)
The office

And finally but most important..... bananas in pajamas ;)

I'm not even going to talk about what I have consumed today :blush: & it's not even over!! This is what happens at a boring office job!

See I think she is excellent in Homeland, I think her and Damien Lewis make the show.

Urgh, I am feeling stuffed, just had some roasties, chicken and beans and can't move now.

Me too... After mentioning walnut whips on the thread last night I got a craving for some so bought a few today. Then had a Chinese for tea. I'm running a 10k charity thing in a few weeks - will be rolling at this rate.

Donut AND a brownie here! And I'm *not* running a 10K, so I'm not sure where these calories are gonna go...

See I think she is excellent in Homeland, I think her and Damien Lewis make the show.

Urgh, I am feeling stuffed, just had some roasties, chicken and beans and can't move now.

let me re-word it, her character pisses me off :haha: She's so smart but SO dumb sometimes and I find myself screaming at the tv a lot!

Cookie dough ice cream is awesome. Sadly, my celiac brother can't have it. Poison grain.

Ahhh, I forgot about the Kartrashians! I do like to watch that, and Fashion Police.

Also like Big Bang Theory. I watch a lot of TV, but its starting to become more BabyTV :blush:

Just cooked a nice dinner of cashew coated chicken strips with stir fry, might have put a few too many chilli's in though! Was tasty so washing it down with a beer now madam has gone to bed. Also made a strawberry and mint cheesecake too! I was almost productive today! Suppose I should go sort the chickens out too before it gets dark.

you're cooking dinner while I'm cooking breakfast. We are having broccoli and fish, as per the toddlers request.

Its the first time I have cooked a proper meal in a while. Normally we have been having freezer meals (which technically I did cook as when DH is off I make up a load of meals, portion and then freeze) but this one was 'fresh' tonight. Was really nice actually. Going to have salmon and petit pois filo tarts tomorrow :thumbup: (can you tell i have picked up a load of recipe cards?!)

Not sure I could handle broccoli and fish for breakfast though.

ETA: I had to stop watching Criminal Minds, I started thinking everyone was a serial killer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->