• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Simply having too much fun

:sick:

I don't mind blood as such but when it's spraying out of my arm, well......I almost fainted!

If you get blood, you know you're in the right spot! ;)

I know they got the needle in the vein, but all I remember was it being super painful, them needing to remove it and do it again, and there being blood all over my duck pajamas :haha: I really liked those pajamas too...

If you get blood, you know you're in the right spot! ;)

I know they got the needle in the vein, but all I remember was it being super painful, them needing to remove it and do it again, and there being blood all over my duck pajamas :haha: I really liked those pajamas too...

When I had LO, they stuck me seven times before they got an IV. I was ready to do it myself!

Yay! What a good idea, maybe this won't get shut down, I asked about the other thread, have to see if I get a response! Not much grosses me out, but I can't handle maggots, I used to do animal control and picked up a dog just full of maggots, it was the nastiest thing ever!:sick:

My elevator cable froze at 33,000 feet once and I almost died. So there. lol

Emerald - I was a commercial pilot, but we always use the 24 hour clock, much easier!

Randianne - Jackie is one of my best friends, she was banned. But I told her you were asking about her and it warmed her heart to be remembered! She is missed around here :)

Anyone who wants to facebook, please pm me!

Emerald, I so didn't expect you to look like that!

It was one of those things where you just focus and do what you have to do, and when you finally make your emergency landing and shut the engine off, you start to shake.

Oh god, I thought you said your ELEVATOR froze at 33,000 feet. So I pictured you stuck in an elevator. What kind of elevator goes to 33,000 feet? I dunno.

The actual story is even worse!

Thinking of that seriously gives me the major spine shivers that make you wiggle all awkwardly :/

Oh god, I thought you said your ELEVATOR froze at 33,000 feet. So I pictured you stuck in an elevator. What kind of elevator goes to 33,000 feet? I dunno.

The actual story is even worse!

lol. That'd be a big-ass building. Probably in Dubai.

Stelly, we took an Alaskan cruise on our honeymoon. Drizzled the whole time, but I suppose I should be used to that :haha:

I've always wanted to go to Alaska. Robin do you live right in Seattle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->