Simply having too much fun

I cant watch scary movies, even Criminal Minds scares me most of the time!!!

We should rename this thread "a safe place for women with strange attractions".

Hugh Laurie is SO attractive, anyone who thinks otherwise is the crazy one!

Insidious scared me so much I almost threw up.

And I agree with Hugh Laurie and Patrick Wilson.

Also....Michael Fassbender, anyone?

Hugh Laurie and Ramsey are both super attractive, oh and the main guy in Person of Interest, Jim something.

Insidious scared me so much I almost threw up.

And I agree with Hugh Laurie and Patrick Wilson.

Also....Michael Fassbender, anyone?

Noooo! Although that's probably because I watched Prometheus this weekend and robots don't really do it for me ;)

No don't see any attraction with Hugh Laurie or Gordan.

Trying to think of one of my weird crushes....other than Russell Brand (but I don't think he's that weird).

I find something incredibly sexy about Jack Bauer. (yet not Keifer Sutherland strangely). An of course, Dexter. I think I find the characters sexy, not the actors for some reason.

I feel like the only one who has never watched Game of Thrones. I want to now though, even if it's only the lust after the men. I take it there's a lot of sex in it then?

Yes but not just vanilla sex! There's stuff on there that would make your eyes pop out!

Disclaimer : I've never actually watched a full episode, but what I did see was definitely risqué haha

Haha, that alone has convinced me to give it go :haha:

I think Russell Brand does have a certain sort of appeal!

Agreed, Russell brand yes I would! Trying to think who else I would now....and yes GoT sounds more interesting now I know there's sex, haha OH is reading the books so must ask him!

I just posted this on my GoT thread, but thought you ladies would enjoy...

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ailbhemalone/34-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-men-of-game-of-thrones

Noelle it's just twigged with me that you fancy Alfie Allen! Theon Greyjoy sounded much more exotic but now I know lol

Gordon Ramsay. No joke. At least I don't have to share him with you lot :shrug:

eta: I've never in my life used the phrase "you lot" until all you British people entered my world lol

ha! There are tons of things I say now I never would have if it wasn't for bnb. I almost asked my best friend "Do you know where his nappies are" I caught myself and I know she would have gave me hell for it!! (not bc there's anything wrong with the phrase, just the fact that I'm too obsessed with this site!!)

Gordon Ramsey, really? Is it the attitude.... hes a bad boyyyyyy. Haha! Russell brand is sexy i think its the confidence though.

Im back from work, glass of wine (naughty mummy) and spag bol on the go.... mmmmm.

I've eaten too many Gobstoppers again and am full. Note to self: stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->