Simply having too much fun

I've fully embraced my attraction to Peter Dinklage. I want a Tyrion/Daenerys threesome.

HOLY CRAP, LADIES!

Emerald are you a doctor? Me too!

Almost! Next year if things go to plan ;)

What tier are you at?

I'm a 3rd year registrar in O&G :) So I graduated med school in 2005. Yep am old!

You're not old. And that's awesome. I do my O&G round when I go back. That and my gen surg and paeds.

While we're on the topic of shows-Any True Blood fans?!!?

Meeeeee :) Although I prefer the books.

Hi girls, not entirely sure if I'm cool enough to join you here (and I tend to lurk more than I post mainly coz I hate typing on my phone, and secretly coz I worry I'm a bit of a thread killer :S ) but would you mind if I occasionally hung out with you here?

I have honey boo boo on series link, although haven't managed to watch it yet. I can't wait though, I heard its a great watch!

Welcome!! Definitely cool enough and obviously, from the velocity of this thread, you're not thread killer. Hang as you please - be warned, you may wake up to 50 pages o_O

:hi:

Can I come in?!

Hullo!! Welcome

Don't get me started on How I Met Your Mother. I hate them all so much now!

I just want thee season to be over! Its dragged on a bit too long now.

Im a Greys Anatomy girl, and Home and Away, and Masterchef Australia!

Tessie - Masterchef Aus, eh? Which season are you up to? I'm not a big H&A fan, I prefer neighbours (secret indulgence of mine :blush:)

This thread moves faster than I do when I know there's chocolate in the cupboard!

Shame I'm in NZ and you're all yabberin' while I'm asleep.

Only shows I actively seek out are The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. Never seen either on TV, on too late or on a paid channel, but my grandma gave me GoT season 1 on DVD and I've downloaded the reast.

now to lurk some more... *flashes bum at you all*

Nice ass!

I like chocolate. I want chocolate.

Any Sex and The City fans here?

I am a little obsessed......even went on the SATC tour when we were in New York. My hubby came along too - he's definitely a keeper!!!

I loooooooooooooove sex and the city.

I love Fashion Police! I love Kelly Osbourne.

I ate way too much sugar today. I feel like a disgusting human being!

Me too... After mentioning walnut whips on the thread last night I got a craving for some so bought a few today. Then had a Chinese for tea. I'm running a 10k charity thing in a few weeks - will be rolling at this rate.

Donut AND a brownie here! And I'm *not* running a 10K, so I'm not sure where these calories are gonna go...

I didn't make my brownies yesterday and now I'm out of milk :growlmad: I will have to go get some. I'm also not running 10km, but DH is running 14km next week.

Cookie dough ice cream is awesome. Sadly, my celiac brother can't have it. Poison grain.

No! Not pasta!

BTW, I think I must be extremely slow on the uptake here, but I have only just realised that posting in these threads over here doesn't add to your post count. I was wondering why my post count had remained the same despite spending the last hour or so here!

Damn! Do the "thanks" contribute?

Today at gym this little boy kept going after Lane and hugging her, then he would rub her back. At the end, he goes right up to her, gives her a full body hug, she wraps her arms around him and must have lost her balance a bit because they both ended up horizontal on the floor, him laying directly on top of her. The stayed there, looking rather confused, until his mommy and I went to help them up. Oh, to have had it on video!

Pics or it didn't happen

Wow, it is hard to keep up with this thread, you go away to sleep and come back and the topic has changed 14 times!

I think I will save my gross-out stories until a natural opportunity to share comes up :winkwink:

Anyway, this is back a few pages, but Noelle, I am another HUGE GoT fan! We get the episodes three hours after the US (this is like, unheard of in NZ, usually we're a couple of weeks behind). I have to say, you can have Alfie, though. Gimme Jamie Lannister. Although, my friend and I were having a conversation the other day about whether it's weirder to be attracted to Peter Dinklage (Tyrion) or NOT to be attracted to him. In the end, we decided it was weirdest not to be uneasily ambivalent about him - both attracted and not attracted, and uncomfortable about both. :haha:

I also watched the first series of The Following through to the end even though I thought it was pretty silly. For a while I couldn't understand why I was still watching, but eventually I realised that it was because I really like Kevin Bacon and was desperate for his first TV series not to be a loser. So I had to give it a chance to redeem itself. Sadly, no.

Now would be an appropriate time for a subject change - gross stories, meyhaps? :winkwink:

And, yeah, I love this analysis too hehehe

Wow, it is hard to keep up with this thread, you go away to sleep and come back and the topic has changed 14 times!

This! It's impossible to keep up. Ladies, I wish I had your time! (Mostly because I want to befriend you all but my stubborn LO has decided that naps are for wusses :coffee:)

Time? What is that? LOL

LO is napping and I sacrifice sleep to keep up ;) clearly, I failed.

P.S. You deserve a nap being in first tri. I remember those days!

I've fully embraced my attraction to Peter Dinklage. I want a Tyrion/Daenerys threesome.

HAWT. Can we make it a foursome? And yeh :blush: I kinda think he's hot too. I think it's the outfits and the brilliant acting. If he can just pretend to be Tyrion in the bedroom (without the syphilis), I think I could handle that :winkwink:

Millie woke up at half 5 :dohh: and ive got a 12 hour shift today in work..... someone give me some redbull!!!!!!!!!

Someone in the Jamie camp! I was just telling my OH that none of the BnB ladies like him. He can't believe women like 'the ugliest dudes on the show'. He was sure you'd all love John Snow (or John Snaaaaaaw as we call him, as that's how it sounds when he lady friend says his name).

I wouldn't mind some Rob action. Tyrion is pretty awesome.

How come people in ye oldy days shows are always brit sounding? Isn't this a fantasy world?

Jamie is pretty hot. I'm afraid I am a Jon Snow fan - very predictable but he's lush. Enjoyed seeing a lot of Rob this week too ;)

My poor lo has conjunctivitis and woke in an absolute frenzy last night as he eyes were stuck together. He was shaking and going absolutely ballistic. Was a bit of a heart racer. Poor love.

Jamie is pretty hot. I'm afraid I am a Jon Snow fan - very predictable but he's lush. Enjoyed seeing a lot of Rob this week too ;)

My poor lo has conjunctivitis and woke in an absolute frenzy last night as he eyes were stuck together. He was shaking and going absolutely ballistic. Was a bit of a heart racer. Poor love.

Poor thing, must be scary not knowing what it was, no wonder was going ballistic.

We had a scary/odd moment last night. Randomly all through the night Emilia get waking up, 'talking' for a minute or so, then going back to sleep. At 3.30am seemed to be properly awake, I thought I would leave her 5 mins see what happens, then the monitor made a white noise sound, the sound it makes when its turned off in her room. Woke me up straight awake and went to check. She was fast asleep and monitor was on. Felt very freaked out. Shows like CSI and Criminal Minds don't help in that situation!

On another note we tried my cheesecake. Hubby liked it but I didn't - too rich and minty. He said it tasted like pimms though so was happy.

Ugh that's terrifying! I'm still freaked out about stuff like that after that scary thread on baby club. Baby monitors are used too much in horror films too - I'm easily scared!

p.s. I love cheesecake but have never made one myself. I'd probably be very tempted to just sit and eat the whole thing.

They're very pretty, those Stark/Snow boys but I don't know, there's just something about them that makes me want to punch them in their very pretty faces.

Your poor baby! I hope the gooblyeye clears up soon! I hate waking up with sticky eyes (usually because I've been too tired and forgotten to take out my contact lenses the night before).

p.s. I love cheesecake but have never made one myself. I'd probably be very tempted to just sit and eat the whole thing.

It was a simple recipe from one of the Sainsbury's cards - was just cream cheese, double cream and evaporated milk, lemon juice, chopped mint, strawberries and digestive biscuits. took about 30 mins to make.

My mum makes a lovely cheesecake, must get that recipe!

They're very pretty, those Stark/Snow boys but I don't know, there's just something about them that makes me want to punch them in their very pretty faces.

THIS :haha: You hit the nail on the head. Also, neither of them look like they could please a woman, if you know what I mean.

I feel like the only one who has never watched Game of Thrones. I want to now though, even if it's only the lust after the men. I take it there's a lot of sex in it then?

I feel like the only one who has never watched Game of Thrones. I want to now though, even if it's only the lust after the men. I take it there's a lot of sex in it then?

Yes but not just vanilla sex! There's stuff on there that would make your eyes pop out!

Disclaimer : I've never actually watched a full episode, but what I did see was definitely risqué haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->