Simply having too much fun

Jamie is pretty hot. I'm afraid I am a Jon Snow fan - very predictable but he's lush. Enjoyed seeing a lot of Rob this week too ;)

My poor lo has conjunctivitis and woke in an absolute frenzy last night as he eyes were stuck together. He was shaking and going absolutely ballistic. Was a bit of a heart racer. Poor love.

They're very pretty, those Stark/Snow boys but I don't know, there's just something about them that makes me want to punch them in their very pretty faces.

THIS :haha: You hit the nail on the head. Also, neither of them look like they could please a woman, if you know what I mean.

I volunteer to find out and report back.

You guys know there is a TV forum, right............?

So my DH is gone for 4 days; I'm drinking coffee, talking to you all, watching TV and waiting for the inevitable wakeup sounds from baby's room. Which, if the last few days are any indication, will be sometime in the next 15 minutes :cry:

Anyway, Gordon Ramsay is the hottest of them all....

We will not speak about that "other" thread :haha: (the scary one!!!) Seriously can't sleep with the TV off now and that used to be the only way I COULD sleep!!

Anyways, I didn't get crap for sleep either. Poor bubs has been up all night teething. His two top teeth are coming through but the damn things refuse to pop all the way!!!!!!!!! One tired mama

Jamie is pretty hot. I'm afraid I am a Jon Snow fan - very predictable but he's lush. Enjoyed seeing a lot of Rob this week too ;)

My poor lo has conjunctivitis and woke in an absolute frenzy last night as he eyes were stuck together. He was shaking and going absolutely ballistic. Was a bit of a heart racer. Poor love.

They're very pretty, those Stark/Snow boys but I don't know, there's just something about them that makes me want to punch them in their very pretty faces.

THIS :haha: You hit the nail on the head. Also, neither of them look like they could please a woman, if you know what I mean.

Okay, get it on.

I'm volunteering myself to find out if Theon's cock is really as large as it looks in season 1, episode 5. I know all of your girls are DYING for this assignment, but too bad I called it first.

I don't understand why teething is such a terrible process for babies. Surely that serves no evolutionary function?! I imagine a screaming, fussy, teething baby would attract many predators in the wild!

I don't understand why teething is such a terrible process for babies. Surely that serves no evolutionary function?! I imagine a screaming, fussy, teething baby would attract many predators in the wild!

That's very true. I've never thought of it like that!

Hmm good question lol

Ugh that's terrifying! I'm still freaked out about stuff like that after that scary thread on baby club. Baby monitors are used too much in horror films too - I'm easily scared!

what thread? one about them going off or a ghostly one?

Okay, get it on.

I'm volunteering myself to find out if Theon's cock is really as large as it looks in season 1, episode 5. I know all of your girls are DYING for this assignment, but too bad I called it first.

you do that. I will take it upon myself to see if the rumours about David Ten-inch, I mean Tennant, are true!

I've never watched GoT either. But Peter Dinklage was in Nip/Tuck.

And that's all I've got.

Oh, and I refuse to read anything about baby monitors since seeing Insidious. Fuck that movie.

I've never watched GoT either. But Peter Dinklage was in Nip/Tuck.

And that's all I've got.

Oh, and I refuse to read anything about baby monitors since seeing Insidious. Fuck that movie.

I don't watch horror films at all. Can't handle them. In fact my neighbours 11 year old watches more horror films than me (and then they wonder why she's scared of the dark?)

I love Insidious! I didn't find it that scary, just kinda cool. And also, mmmmm Patrick Wilson.

I used to be able to watch scary movies ALL THE TIME. And now I'm a total wuss, I won't let OH rent any scary movies or I won't watch it, absolutely refuse.

I love scary movies . Insidious was one of my favourites

I LOVE scary! Which was was Insidious? Did I see that? My life this a blur this year.

Was Insiduous with that creepy little kid? I didn't think it was too scary, just crazy!

So my DH is gone for 4 days; I'm drinking coffee, talking to you all, watching TV and waiting for the inevitable wakeup sounds from baby's room. Which, if the last few days are any indication, will be sometime in the next 15 minutes :cry:

Gordon Ramsay? Seriously?

I don't think I saw that one. Has anyone seen "Sinister" with Ethan Hawke? That was freaky!

Gordon Ramsay? Seriously?

haha can't tell if serious or joking...

Although I think Dr.House is sexy as hell and people think I'm nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->