Simply having too much fun

I'd like to how's yer father Axl Rose. The early 90's Axl, not the current one.

To be fair Robert Pattinson is a shit actor (but an awesome singer), he just has this fairly sweet look that makes me want to teach him a few things!

I can't see the Robert pattinson thing at all. He seems to have too many teeth on the top row to me! I'm actually at a loss to see why so many kids swoon over him!

Ryan Gosling is a good singer too! I have one of his songs on my iPod (from back in the day when i was a Notebook superfan) called 'Put Me in the Car'

I'm going to sound like a teenager when I say this, but I do wish him and the lovely Rachel McAdams would get back together xx

:rofl: at Simon Cowell's melting face. Don't forget his ridiculously white teeth. Reminds me of Ross out of Friends!

R-patz, no way! He is OK looking but he let himself down sleeping with Kristen Stewart who must be the most miserable celebrity on the planet.

I used to be a notebook superfan too. One day last year when I was at home ill and heavily pregnant, I watched it again and ALL the tears came back. Its such an awesome film!

What would you teach him? lol

how to be dirty in a good way! :winkwink: I would make some use of the lap dance classes I have been too.

I can't see the Robert pattinson thing at all. He seems to have too many teeth on the top row to me! I'm actually at a loss to see why so many kids swoon over him!

To me he has a posh boy look about him and is a little on the skinny side. I like a posh boy.

Btw, Im currently watching a music channel with '50 amazing boyband hits of the 90's'.... Five are on singing everybody get up, just had a classic westlife song too. As you can probably tell, the OH isnt here tonight :haha:

Jade - 5ive were on Lorraine yesterday morning and OMG abs is hideously skinny! Looks like he's on all sorts of drugs

Man I'm going to miss watching shit tv when my mat leave ends :( boohoo

I'm assuming no one wants to fight me for Alfie?

Good thing, because I'm at 5'2" I'm quite tough :haha:

I used to love Breaker High (for those of you who don't know it's this terrible Canadian TV show from the late 90s) and Ryan Gosling was in it and he was sooo scrawny and awkward looking, so once everyone started falling in love with him I was shocked... but he certainly grew up well.

My all time crush is Stephen Dorff - loved him half my life. I watched that Britney video he was in a gazillion times.

A bit ot but which team-jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie??

Jennifer Aniston for me. She just seems so sweet. Not to mention I may or may not have a girl crush on her.

A bit ot but which team-jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie??

Jennifer Aniston for me. She just seems so sweet. Not to mention I may or may not have a girl crush on her.

Angelina Jolie - she is stunning! If I could look like anyone though it would Gemma Arterton.

Always got to be Jennifer for me. Loved loved loved Rachel in friends.

Although got tons of respect for Angelina after the news this week - brave lady.

Always got to be Jennifer for me. Loved loved loved Rachel in friends.

Although got tons of respect for Angelina after the news this week - brave lady.

Yep.

The me 10 years ago would have died for Jennifer Aniston I was obsessed with her in Friends! But me now would say Angelina x

Catching up! Robinator, Gordon Ramsay used to be my secret celebrity chef boyfriend too. Then one day I got it in my head that his face looks like an old potato and that was it for that. Then Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall was my secret celebrity chef boyfriend until he cut off his hair and lost all his allure. I haven't yet found a replacement.

I CANNOT deal with Simon Cowell and his bad haircut and perma-tan and fitted sweaters and terrible jeans but he does make me laugh.

Hugh Laurie = amazing.

Ryan Gosling: I feel kind of like a hipster about him, now that everyone is making 'Hey girl' memes, I'm over it. He is a suuuuper-nice guy though, and incredibly smart.

Mrs Butterfly, I've interviewed Stephen Dorff... let's just say that if you want to keep that crush, never let him open his mouth. Or at least say anything with it.

And I'm definitely Team Jolie, I love the crazy ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->