Simply having too much fun

Team Aniston! I love her so much. Never been a Jolie fan.

I'm all for Jennifer Aniston too.

As for boy bands...I'm going to see New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men in 3 weeks. It's okay to be jealous.

Which reminds me....both Wahlberg brothers. Mmmmm

As for boy bands...I'm going to see New Kids on the Block, 98 Degrees and Boyz II Men in 3 weeks. It's okay to be jealous.

My 14-year-old self is suuuuuuper-jealous!

In related trivia, Motownphilly was the first song that Rafe ever really responded to with excitement, waving his arms and legs and grinning like a madman, at around 14 weeks. Sing it with me:

Doom doom doom da da, doom doom doom da da
Da di da di da da, da da, daa daa daa
Doom doom doom da da, doom doom doom da da
Da di da di da da, da da, daa daa daa

Aniston for me.

When NKOTB came to Aust (last year? one before?) anyway a girl i know got a meet and greet ticket & after that went quite well flew around Aust for the rest of the tour and spent most of the time in Donnie Wahlbergs bed... if you get my drift........:sex:

Either I am too old, not old enough or too nerdy to have even really known who any of those groups are. Well, I know who they are, but it's this vague hazey memory of bad hair styles and stupid pants :blush:

Jennifer Aniston is so cute and seems sweet, I've loved her ever since friends!

Robinater: are we gonna have to fight over Ramsey? Although when he talks to me, he says... I mean nevermind that! :)

Robinater: are we gonna have to fight over Ramsey? Although when he talks to me, he says... I mean nevermind that! :)

I'll fight you. And I'll win :shrug:

And anyway, you don't even know how to spell his name right so clearly your relationship with him is all in your head.

Team Neither: Jolie is a husband stealer and Aniston is a relationship jumper. Not much respect for either style.

I'm not a fan of either.. although it was particularly douche move of Jolie to husband snatch. I thought Brad Pitt was so hot until then too... shame...

I'm not a fan of either.. although it was particularly douche move of Jolie to husband snatch. I thought Brad Pitt was so hot until then too... shame...

why's it her fault? he was the one who was married........... but yes, bad move on both parts.

I'll fight you. And I'll win :shrug:

And anyway, you don't even know how to spell his name right so clearly your relationship with him is all in your head.

:) Whoops, what a horrible fan I am!

Pffft, don't need to know their name to get them into bed :winkwink:

Haha, very true. Not that I would do such a thing ........... :blush:

why's it her fault? he was the one who was married........... but yes, bad move on both parts.

I think their both equally to blame. Brad for infidelity and her for getting involved with a married man.

I would not want to fight you Robinator. It's the little ones you gotta watch!

Re: Anniston/Jolie - I really don't think we truly know enough about the situation to make a judgement.

Millies jabs have been scheduled for her birthday :dohh: poor baby!!!!

Hmm and im team.... brad pitt, any day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->