Simply having too much fun

I would not want to fight you Robinator. It's the little ones you gotta watch!

Re: Anniston/Jolie - I really don't think we truly know enough about the situation to make a judgement.

Judge ALL the things

Since when do I need to know everything in order to make a judgment, lol?

It's too quiet in here. I have a loooong Friday at work ahead of me and need some entertainment.

What can I say to get everyone's attention? ;)

It's too quiet in here. I have a loooong Friday at work ahead of me and need some entertainment.

What can I say to get everyone's attention? ;)

YES Thank God you said something bc I'm bored as fuuuuuhh at work right now :wacko: Fridays are always the slowest of days!

ha!! Love it. Well, I pretty much am despising mine lately. I miss the full pregnant boobs. And I love it on the nights I go out and get uncomfortably engorged bc they just look AMAZING :rofl:

Haha mine used to be HUGE when engorged. They never get like that these days

& Now I have to go take my break to pump.

FML. All for my son is what I have to keep telling myself........

Aww that must be hard work having to pump and be at work too. You are a super mum!

Pumping is sooooo much fun /sarcasm

I've got 100L frozen for when I go back but it's only a backup. I'll still be pumping and hopefully 3 pumps a day will give her all she needs (+BF). I cut down to 3 pumps recently and still make about 1L - 1.2L a day extra.

Wow, how do you make so much milk?! That's amazing!

I'm having a HARD time recently pumping out what I need for LO. He seems to do fine with solids plus what I'm making but I used to make over what he needs but now I'm barely making enough. BLAH!

Ah, boobs. I have a lot to say about this topic. I LOVED my boobs. Now they look like deflated balloons and I hate having them touched. I want to get them done, but I can't imagine spending the time and money on it.

I HATED pumping, just hated it. I found a new freedom and a new happiness when I gave it up. Yuck!

I soooooooooo want to stop more than anything but I only have a couple months so I'll live :p

I HATE it when OH touches my boobs. I cringe and have the feeling of punching him in the face. I think it's motherly instinct bc to me that's "Isaiah's food"!! But I used to love it...and I MISS that feeling...hopefully it comes back!

Oh and I'D LOVE to get them done..always been a dream. But same with the $$$. Just not realistic.

Also, I don't know what is wrong with me. I feel like I'm having a quarter life crisis :)haha:). I've always loved working, but I have zero motivation these days. I want to quit my job and work at my hair salon part time so I can get free services and then lounge about. With my daughter, of course. Sometimes.

I wish I had hope for you kisses, but I weaned 6 months ago and I still have the aversion. I loved that intimacy and I miss it a lot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->