Simply having too much fun

I would be in a WORLD of trouble if I had a credit card :haha:

Had one ONCE and still paying on it :blush:

yeah, I really need to get rid of mine. I have 3 and they have been helping pay for maternity leave :blush:

how is everyone? we went to a BBQ yesterday (hubbies friend's girlfriend). At first was good, but they over ran and did the food late, so we were late leaving. We parked in a carpark not far from them, they said it was fine on the weekend. Gone to drive out (about 9.30pm) and the gates were locked. No signs or anything. Hubby phoned his friend who found it funny and said they would try to sort something. I was not impressed. Eventually we found a house on the property (staff member) and asked for help. he said no. he wasn't working and we were on private property. he had a number but wasn't going to phone. by now i was fuming (hubby had spoken to him) so stormed up there :blush:

his wife was screaming abuse at me ("this is private property, go away"). I was very calm and apologised for any inconvenience, we had been mis-informed about the carpark ("take it up with your friends") but could they please just give me the number so I can call and take my 5 month old home (they ignored me, I rang the bell again, she screamed some more). The bloke (this was all through a fence) then shouted at me "i've called the number, he'll meet you at the gates in 2 minutes, I'm not working". I said thank you very much for your help and we waited by the gates. A few minutes later an older man came and met us (must live locally and walked up), we apologised profusely but he smiled and said "no worries, it happens".

i just couldn't believe how horrible the couple were. what happens in life for you to be so mean? i understand he wasn't working, but to refuse to call at first? or give us the number? surely if you live and work on the property you must understand you get that a bit? i know it was hassle and we were the ones that made the mistake and i apologised profusely. i spent all of the drive home (we finally got home at 11.30pm!) getting really upset about it, what must happen to cause you to be like that? i was upset for them, plus annoyed at the situation.

so that was our weekend drama!

Why do people say "you need to catch up on your beauty sleep". Whenever I wake up from a nap- I look like a pile of shite! Or maybe its just because i'm a Mum and i'm not supposed to care what I look like :haha:

wtf welshoneemma????? Why are people SO unbelievably rude???? Makes me sick!

Why do people say "you need to catch up on your beauty sleep". Whenever I wake up from a nap- I look like a pile of shite! Or maybe its just because i'm a Mum and i'm not supposed to care what I look like :haha:

you are a mum - you are allowed to look shite as no-one looks at you anymore! It's all about the baby.

wtf welshoneemma????? Why are people SO unbelievably rude???? Makes me sick!

I was so upset but for them - I know we were wrong and I apologised profusely but they were horrible. What happens in life to make you like that? Very sad.

I said to hubby afterwards I would have just carried on ringing the bell to make them phone the police - they would have had to open the gate to get the police in! :haha:

Grrrr, I am so angry right now.

Not sure if I have mentioned before my hubby's crazy ex? the one he went out with when he was 18 (14 years ago!)? Well he's friends with her on FB. He's had to cool it off from time to time over the years as she over steps boundaries. Last time he told her they were not to speak because of this she was committed. Anyway, he went to school with her brother and they are still good friends, so recently she got back in touch with hubby (well a few years ago).

She went nuts when she found out he was getting married, same when she found out I was pregnant (found out through her brother). I have been quite dismissive of it, I mean he married me right? But years ago when he wasn't happy at work they were very flirty online as it perks his confidence (she lives in Italy) so I do occasionally check on what she says.

She's started making inappropriate comments (the latest being he shouldn't have married me, his daughter makes him happy but I don't). But he's not telling her she's over stepping the mark and when he makes the odd comment that she's inappropriate, she says its me making him say that.

why is she being like this and why is he not saying something??? starting to wonder if there is a bit of truth to what she's saying..............

I think your hubby needs to not have any conversation with this chick. She seems pretty psycho! Is there a reason why he continues talking to her?

I think your hubby needs to not have any conversation with this chick. She seems pretty psycho! Is there a reason why he continues talking to her?

I don't know why he suddenly is getting like this. In the past he would have broken contact with her had I asked so not sure what's changed.

and she's completely psycho!

Can you sit him down and explain how much he is hurting you by not putting a stop to this girl's inappropriate comments? Or have you tried that already? Could he be worried she will do something stupid if he tells her to stop?

kissessandhugs - Are you still watching Prison Break on Netflix? We are now half way through the final season and it's getting better and better!!

Dammit I must have got unsubscribed from this thread!

Hi again ladies! :hi:

kissessandhugs - Are you still watching Prison Break on Netflix? We are now half way through the final season and it's getting better and better!!

I wondered where everyone went :haha:

I am not haha I switched to Americas Next Top model :rofl: BUT I've been waiting for times where OH and I could watch it together and with his work schedule AND his terrible addiction to video games..never really could find time. So after the ANTM season I'm going to continue it for sure :thumbup: BY myself!

Can you sit him down and explain how much he is hurting you by not putting a stop to this girl's inappropriate comments? Or have you tried that already? Could he be worried she will do something stupid if he tells her to stop?

we had a conversation last night over the phone and I explained as much as I could. I am away with the baby as my mum is going in to have a lumpectomy done tomorrow so we came down (me and the baby) to help keep her mind off things in the lead up to it. We go back tomorrow. I had some flowers sent to me today as an apology and he's also stepped up the comments telling her when she's being inappropriate.

He is also worried she would do something stupid. She seems to think they had this great big love affair (he was her first) and still thinks he pines for her. She seems to forget she dumped him for someone else - 14 years ago!

Well ladies, seeing as this thread has died a bit I thought I would give an update - quite a bit's happened!

1) hubby told crazy ex she was being inappropriate. She got shitty/upset, as expected, and has now stopped speaking to him. Result!

2) my mum had the lumpectomy results back. not good. turns out its non-invasive cancer. they have caught it early so its not at the stage where it can travel, but they have said they will do another lumpectomy. if that doesnt work she'll have a mastectomy. she's now going to ask if they can do the mastectomy. we find out today if they will.

3) hubby is now a full time SAHD. he's been struggling ("its harder than i thought") but he is loving it. Whilst I am jealous I had to go back to work, i think the time for them is good and she's loving having daddy around.

4) I have a new job! havent handed my notice in yet as waiting for the contract to come through, but once that's signed, woo hoo! very excited. same job, mre pay :thumbup:

Well ladies, seeing as this thread has died a bit I thought I would give an update - quite a bit's happened!

1) hubby told crazy ex she was being inappropriate. She got shitty/upset, as expected, and has now stopped speaking to him. Result!

2) my mum had the lumpectomy results back. not good. turns out its non-invasive cancer. they have caught it early so its not at the stage where it can travel, but they have said they will do another lumpectomy. if that doesnt work she'll have a mastectomy. she's now going to ask if they can do the mastectomy. we find out today if they will.

3) hubby is now a full time SAHD. he's been struggling ("its harder than i thought") but he is loving it. Whilst I am jealous I had to go back to work, i think the time for them is good and she's loving having daddy around.

4) I have a new job! havent handed my notice in yet as waiting for the contract to come through, but once that's signed, woo hoo! very excited. same job, mre pay :thumbup:

SO glad your hubby stood up to her!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :hugs: It's good they caught it early hopefully it turns out good and she's able to get the mastectomy. It's going to be a hard journey but I'm sure she's a strong woman who can get through it!

My OH was a sahd for a while, jealous doesn't even cover it lol! Now we're both working.

Congrats on the job :happydance: How exciting!!! Good luck :hugs:

How has the whole wedding weekend panned out?

SO glad your hubby stood up to her!!!

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom :hugs: It's good they caught it early hopefully it turns out good and she's able to get the mastectomy. It's going to be a hard journey but I'm sure she's a strong woman who can get through it!

My OH was a sahd for a while, jealous doesn't even cover it lol! Now we're both working.

Congrats on the job :happydance: How exciting!!! Good luck :hugs:

How has the whole wedding weekend panned out?

Not sure what's happening with the wedding weekend yet. I'm still pissed off but hubby says he's going to say something. especially as it turns out one of the guys coming to the stag do is bringing his girlfriend - to that stag do! but that's ok apparently. cock.

Well hubby spoke to friend yesterday. He said its not personal, he just wants guys there the night before and doesnt want to be worrying about me being there (nice) but i can go to the stag do if it want. He's nuts. And hubby's a twat for not understanding why i am upset and not explaining it right. So over this wedding now, not interested in it at all.

I read your other thread and I think you should just go the night before and stay in the hotel. (I can't remember though, is he paying for the hotel the night before or hubby?) if it's hubby then I DEFINITELY say go the night before bc it's none of his business!!!

I read your other thread and I think you should just go the night before and stay in the hotel. (I can't remember though, is he paying for the hotel the night before or hubby?) if it's hubby then I DEFINITELY say go the night before bc it's none of his business!!!

He's paying for the night before as its £190! I just don't understand why he's being like this. As other have said, what difference would it make if i was in the room? now i just feel like i'm not really welcome and I think this would spill into how comfortable I felt at the wedding. really want to say i'm not going but not sure if i am cutting my nose off to spite my face and will regret it.

certainly shaped my opinion of this guy going forward.

just a little update (am i the only one on here now??)

mum has had a mastectomy on one boob, waiting to find out if she needs one on the other

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->