single...and thats the way!

What a complete c*ck:devil:
and his parents are just as bad
I'm sure you'll be a wonderful mum sweetheart dont let this guy tell you what to do x
and i agree take him for all the money he's got

:hug:

I'm glad your keeping the baby, boys will come and go but your bubba will be here for life.

Ok, this is what my ex said to me, BUT please girl dont make ur desition over a MAN and his mum ffs. Thats where i made up my mind that men dont rule us and they certianly dont make our destions. My sister had a abortion 3yrs ago, and she still isnt the same over it. Im not trying to tell u what to do hun, im just trying to point u in the right direction. It does sound scary having a kid, but everybody always finds a way to manage and im sure you'll be such a great mum xx

Well guys are dick heads, my ex told me if I was smart I'd have an abortion, so I told him then I guess I'm stupid. He said I was selfish, so I guess I'm selfish. I would rather not have to live my life suffering with the guilt of killing an innocent child. Now that your EX has backed down, don't talk to him or anything, if he calls you 6 months from now asking how your doing hang up. If he doesn't care about his child or you enough to stick around, then you shouldn't care enough to let him in on how your doing or anything. My EX likes to ask people how I'm doing, and I tell them not to tell him anything, if he needs to know so much he can try asking me himself, instead being a pathetic pussy and sneaking around to find out.

what a complete kn*b cheese! from the sounds of it him and his parents are complete cowards! if his mum is behaving like that you can see where he must get it from!!

im glad you made up your mind to have the baby hun, your going to be an amazing mum! and u will prob find that once the bub is born him and his family will try come sniffing around crawling back!
stay strong! and surround yourself with people who support you :D
:hugs: xx

thank you all, well last night i had text off his mum saying sorry and that she wants to keep in contact and all that.
I texted her back saying thanks, but the msg didnt get to her till this morning.
She has been so bitter and twisted saying such things as..
"Still think your making wrong decsion and i hope i no what im doing"
"It will ruin my life"
"Its you that will suffer, craigs life wont change"
"You have been brain washed and craig has been tricked"
"He wants nothing to do with you, you lost any chance in being friends when you decided to keep it"
"We will do acess fru the solicitor if needs be"
"I would pick it up for him because he does nt have to"
"I will learn any1 can pick the child up, you have lot to learn"

Is she telln the truth about he does not have to pick the child up to see it, his mum can?
cause i said he wants to see the child he picks it up?
x

I no what his mum is like im just so scareed they will try to get the baby took off me for him and them to hav.

Keep a copy of the text if you really think that they would try that. It will look better for you. Not that I really think that they have any grounds. But just in case

You are awesome for taking this all on. Take care :hug:

In all honety - you get to spend more time with your wonderful baba when he/she comes, definatly YOUR gain and not his.

hes the one who wanted you to have an abortion im sure you can prove that to the courts. Keep all text messages of them being nasty. Also here where i live they give custody to the mothers.

Hun you are so brave for taking all of this on! At the end of the day you'll be the one that wins because you'll have your LO. I agree with the others, keep a copy of all horrible texts they send you and then should they try anything in the future you can prove what they have been saying. :hugs: xx

thank you all, well last night i had text off his mum saying sorry and that she wants to keep in contact and all that.
I texted her back saying thanks, but the msg didnt get to her till this morning.
She has been so bitter and twisted saying such things as..
"Still think your making wrong decsion and i hope i no what im doing"
"It will ruin my life"
"Its you that will suffer, craigs life wont change"
"You have been brain washed and craig has been tricked"
"He wants nothing to do with you, you lost any chance in being friends when you decided to keep it"
"We will do acess fru the solicitor if needs be"
"I would pick it up for him because he does nt have to"
"I will learn anyone can pick the child up, you have lot to learn"

Is she telln the truth about he does not have to pick the child up to see it, his mum can?
cause i said he wants to see the child he picks it up?
x

Whys it her business in your choice. Is he going to even pay child support? If hes not planning on doing anything to help you out, your better off not putting him on the birth certificate. That way you don't have to worry about anything. And someday when you get married they can adopt your baby. Do you really want this guy and his family stepping in like that? They sound like a bunch of shitheads, I would just ignore his mom if I were you, Her saying shit like she'll pick up the baby for him, you wouldn't have to allow that. Even if you put him down if his mom shows up she legally has no rights to the baby just he does so you wouldn't have to let her take off with the baby, And also just remember if he thinks he can be around he baby when its convenient for him, thats bull. I think you should exclude him all together, your better off without him
don't let those losers bully you! its your baby your choice~ they have no say in anything you decide till after the baby is born and that only if he's on the birth certificate. Like they can't just show up whenever they dont have to be there for the birth if you don't want them to be. Don't let them victimize you. Its all your choice!

What a bunch or moron's!!!!
The fact that even having the prospect of a grandchild and a baby doesnt bother them and they arent interested just shows what kind of people they really are!
Watch when its born and they will be around ur baby like flies round shit and u can tell em to do one!! I cant believe he even text u that, tell him he needs to strap on a pair the little pussy!! Sorry bit hormonal today lol!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"