"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

Does anyone else still feel like this isn't real and they arent really going to have a baby :/

2 losses and I'm finding it hard to think I could be lucky enough to come out of all this with a baby

Does anyone else still feel like this isn't real and they arent really going to have a baby :/

2 losses and I'm finding it hard to think I could be lucky enough to come out of all this with a baby

I am starting to feel that way. My last pregnancy resulted in a loss and I had a lot of difficulty with it. Now that I'm overdue with this baby it just feels like it will never happen.

But you know what? It WILL happen. And when it does that' will feel like a dream too because we will be so happy with our new little babies ^_^

I have had a late loss and a rainbow and I am struggling with reality of another baby right now. Ultrasound bumped up to this afternoon... Praying everything looks good for me to keep going with my plans for a VBAC and a home birth.

How come it wasn't added on the front page that I had my baby on 10/12/14??

Tristan I are doing good, good luck to those still waiting :)

AK89- They are breaking my waters. I have been 2-3 cm and 80% effaced for weeks. And my mucus plug has been falling out for weeks. It has increased in amount and occurence in the last few days. But I don't think she is all the way engaged! :( She got cold feet is my excuse lol. Your labor sounds like a fast one! Your first, too?

MrsMurphy- I go in at 5:30 a.m. I'm sorry about another induction :hugs2: I hope your labor goes smoothly either way. Were you told not to eat after a certain time, too?

AK89- They are breaking my waters. I have been 2-3 cm and 80% effaced for weeks. And my mucus plug has been falling out for weeks. It has increased in amount and occurence in the last few days. But I don't think she is all the way engaged! :( She got cold feet is my excuse lol. Your labor sounds like a fast one! Your first, too?

MrsMurphy- I go in at 5:30 a.m. I'm sorry about another induction :hugs2: I hope your labor goes smoothly either way. Were you told not to eat after a certain time, too?

Ohh no it wasn't a fast one! It was only fast once my waters had gone but I'd been having regular contractions for nearly 30 hours by that point. Maybe when they break your waters it'll all progress quickly for you too? Yeah this is my first too :flower:

Ohh no it wasn't a fast one! It was only fast once my waters had gone but I'd been having regular contractions for nearly 30 hours by that point. Maybe when they break your waters it'll all progress quickly for you too? Yeah this is my first too :flower:

Oh wow! Oops lol. But congrats again. She is darling :flower:

Well baby has dropped more but doc still didn't want to try a sweep. I had to schedule an NST and an ultrasound for Monday. Looks like I'll be stuck in limbo for awhile longer now.

Well baby has dropped more but doc still didn't want to try a sweep. I had to schedule an NST and an ultrasound for Monday. Looks like I'll be stuck in limbo for awhile longer now.

Lots of labor dust hun xx

Well had mg ultrasound... Baby is measuring large, 9 pounds 14 ounces so no home birth for this girl. Going to be induced on Friday if I don't go into labour by then. I will be 41 weeks tomorrow... Baby was very adorable with its chubby cheeks though. ;)

Toughgal, good luck!! (Maybe things have even started for you already!)
I didnt get told not to eat and I will be stuffing my face all day haha. They arent going to break my waters straight away. They are using gel and that send me into full blown labour last time and I managed tk have a water birth, so im.hoping for the same again (wishful thinking!)

Tonight is the night! Sitting eith the girls eating breakfast... feels weird knowibg its the last morning of just the 3 of us! I feel a little guilty :/ so excited to meet this new little monkey though!

Brin Elizabeth was born at 3:20pm two hours before our scheduled induction. 7lbs 13oz. More later.

Congratulations Nikki! So pleased for you x

Good luck to those of you having inductions today and tomorrow. Looking forward to your baby news.

AFM - today is 40+4 and I'm still pregnant....

Good luck to those in labor and congrats to those who have delivered! How I envy you ^_^

40 + 2 now. Days are dragging on.

Congratulations to those that have had their babies!
Lots and lots of luck to those that are going in for an induction very soon.. can't wait for your updates :)
40+4 and still very much pregnant. Had some contractions last night that I got excited over, even though they were inconsistant and miles apart from each other. I might have had 3 or 4 the entire evening! But still something to get excited over :)
Today.... NADA.
Boo.

Congratulations to all who have had their babies! :)

I'm still waiting! 41 weeks today! :/ Had a non stress test yesterday and all is perfectly good inside with baby. Going to OB today to get checked. If he doesn't come by this weekend, they are going to discuss induction next week!

I wish he'd just surprise me on his own!! LoL.

I am in the same boat Samantha except my LO is measuring 9 pounds 14 ounces, lol. Discussing induction tomorrow... I wish the babe would surprise me too.

Haha, wow Krippy! That's getting up there! But you know, I take the weight estimates with a grain a salt because I've read they can be so off, especially at this stage we're in. I was told my boy is at 7lb 10oz yesterday. But, we'll see when he comes out! :) Good luck to you!
And yeah, I feel like I'd rather be surprised then have a date to stress about.. about what they will do, or what will happen.
Come on babies!! :p

Hi guys, I want to join as well. I am 39W4D today expecting a baby girl. No signs of labor whatsoever, except for what I think are occasional braxton hicks. I didn't have any of those until a week ago so it's new to me. This is my first baby, she was conceived with IUI and my due date is absolutely accurate. She has been measuring big (6lb 13oz at 36w2d, according to ultrasound and belly measurements). Doctor thought she will be around 9 lb on my due date and we are schedule to induce this Monday.
I really wanted to go into labor spontaneously but nothing is happening. I am not dilated at all, and she has dropped somewhat but not much.

At 35 weeks I have regular painful contractions that were 2 min apart and lasted about 30 seconds. I had them for 2-3 days and the hospital have me shots of something to stop them. They didn't dilate me though. I thought for sure baby will be here by now but no such luck.

So I am waiting and still hoping she will make appearance before Monday and I won't have to be induced.

Just checking in to say I had my gorgeous little man, Alistair on Tues 21st at 7.12pm. I got my home birth and he arrived literally 10 minutes after the midwives after another quite whirlwind labour, still in his waters. He is 56cm and 8lb 4oz of gorgeousness!

Good luck to all you ladies in waiting - see you in baby club :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->