"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

Still here too! Ultrasound tomorrow to check on LO and schedule induction. Not too thrilled but as long as she is a healthy baby xx

Due today but still no sign. My doc told me my cervix still not ready. I am hoping for normal vaginal delivery. Praying praying .....my body show some progress soon..... All the best to all of you for labor n delivery.

40 +6 today and counting... I'm having a sweep tomorrow morning which did the job for DD, so fingers crossed it works again! I'm now getting "check up" texts from family morning, noon and night and its driving me more mental than this baby not coming out :)

I've been so busy! Thank you to everyone who has congratulated me :)

The first ones are in the hospital, just born minutes before to the 2nd day. Last one is just yesterday evening. I love him soooo much! <3

Just gorgeous :) congratulation!

Still here. I have been out today so I fully expect to be accosted by my neighbours tomorrow who will think the reason why the car is missing is because I'm in labour (like they have done ALL week!). Today is due date. Feeling zilch!

My neighbours do this too, even though they know I'm planning a homebirth :dohh:

40+8. Yaaaawn! Lol. I cant believe I might be induced for the third time! Midwife appointment on wednesday but I dont think I will get a sweep as im pretty sure she keeps engaging and coming back up again lol. Thankfully Im feeling good so im not suffering from being so bloomin pregnant, but im getting a little impatient! Thought number three would at least come a little earlier!

Come on all of you stubborn babies! !

:coffee: still counting. Induction is scheduled for Wed/Thurs.

Anyone's swelling seem to happen more frequently with more intensity? I have been pretty fortunatenin this department but the last few days my hands/feet/legs are ridiculous

Still here too... I have been feeling quite pregnant for the first time in this pregnancy. Swollen hands and sore... Sigh. Come on baby... NST today. No big deal.. Lol 40 and 5 today... Even though my ticker thinks I have had a baby...

I noticed the last couple weeks I've had more swelling than usual also. Guess it's bound to happen this far along at some point. But if it's all of a sudden and it's a lot I would call your midwife or your OB because that's one of the first symptoms I had just before being diagnosed with preeclampsia. Thankfully that's not an issue this time.

Tomorrow is my due date. I honestly can't wait for my appointment Wednesday! My pubic bone in the front is in agony everytime I stand up from a sitting or laying position. I'm tapping out ladies lol

Luke arrived at 3:30 this morning, 8 lbs, 18". They started the induction yesterday morning, but baby didn't tolerate contractions well and they had to keep turning the pitocin off, so it was very long and became quite uncomfortable.

But I have an awesome OB who knew how to stay calm and avoided a c-section.

Congratulations SonAmyMom! Great that you managed to avoid a c section. Hope you and baby are well :flower:

Congrats SonAmyMom!!

Hi all, am I allowed to join or do I have to wait an other day? :p I'm not holding out hope that I don't go into minus numbers as my due date by ovulation is 4 days later than my official date! I'm planning a home water birth :) I'm team pink with baby #1 (and only!!!!)

Not feeling great, I haven't been particularly throughout the pregnancy (been suffering depression, I have a blog in the pregnancy diaries for all that though). I've been feeling a bit better the past few days so wonder if I'm getting close?! (Wishful thinking)

Congrats to all of the ladies who have had their LO's and labor dust to those who are still waiting! Hang in there! Your little miracles will be here soon, and being late will just be a distant memory. :)

Sorry it's taken me so long to share my birth story! I've been spending some much needed time with this little cutie. :)

So here is the birth story from what I can remember. Once they come Into the world it all becomes foggy.

Monday I went in to my 39+6 doctors appointment. To be informed I would be induced that night due to medical concerns and the only opening they had for the week. Was shocked, swallowed my fear and headed in at 6:30 p.m.

Got there, with my two girls and husband. They had hoped to be there for the birth, but they didn't give my first dose of cervadil until 9 p.m. By 8 p.m. it was past my girls bed time, so I told them to get home and get some rest. I would call when things moved closer to delivery time.

30 minutes after receiving cervadil, babies heart rate kept rising, so they put me on oxygen and had me lay on my side, which helped. By 10:30 the contractions were getting a bit uncomfortable.

By 11 p.m. I had dilated to 4 cms and informed them ahead of time I would be needing an epidural... Sorry I'm big wuss... I tried going up medicated with my first and that was pure torture to me lol... So I knew my pain tolerance wouldn't be able to handle it. Last time it took 10 hours for them to get the anesthesiologist... Wasn't risking that again.

By 1 a.m., after they gave me a liter of water, gave me the epidural. By this time contractions were coming hard. It was so difficult sitting through the contractions as he prepped the needle and insertion site. I jumped the first time he put it, because my waters were breaking as I sat there waiting for the epi, I wasn't paying attention. He got mad of course... And had to reinsert. Glad I didn't paralyze myself. :wacko:

The epi wasn't working at first... It took a good 30 minutes for it to start working. By then I was a 6-7 cm dilated. Once it started working they let me rest for a good hour and a half. By 3 am I was an 8 cm and my OB was called, came in and said I was ready to push.

By now me epidural was working too well... I couldn't feel a thing, didn't know if I was even pushing or not.baby wasn't budging. After 30 minutes they realized baby was sunny side up. They left the room and the nurse worked with me to turn her. After some work baby turned. Once my OB came back in it only took two pushes and little Scarlett arrived at 4:32 am, weighing 7 lbs 14.8 oz on October 14 2014. :)

Here she is! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations to you ladies who have had your babies and thank you for the birth story Skittles!

I'm now 41 weeks and it's sweep day. I have been contracting over night and so far this morning so hopefully things are progressing and the sweep will move things along. I never had these warning contractions" with my first, so hoping I still get a short labour like I did with her.

can I join in? I am due in 8 days, but i am sure I am in this for the long haul if my daughter is anything to go by!

is this thread still going as the OP has had her baby?

Congrats on the new arrivals.

:coffee: yep still waiting.

This afternoon my midwife will try for a sweep. The last time I wasn't dilated any so she couldn't. Otherwise I'm headed for an induction tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->