"Single Digit Ladies" (or negative digit ladies...) Part 2!

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to seeing you over there once again :)

Anyone else getting driven absolutely crazy by all the constant messages and phone calls? I have one friend who messages me on Facebook twice a day and asks me if I've had the baby. And when I say no they then ask "well how are you feeling? Any signs?" Faithfully every day they do this. One time I made a smart remark "yes I had the baby this morning but just forgot all about it." They just laughed and didn't catch on at all my irritation.

I have gotten texts and calls from 5 different people today asking about the baby. And I know the mean well but it's driving me up the wall as if I am not anxious eight already!

Hey I'm single digits tomorrow come on baby!

My favourite is when I don't answer my phone/ texts I get asked are you in labour?

No I'm not I'm running around after a toddler/ in bed/ driving. I wish.

I am not getting harrassed yet, but I went very late last time so i think people expect the same!

I am however getting annoyed by all the comments about how low my bump is and people giving me false hope (including the consultant, GP, midwife) that it wont be long now.. I have the induction date of 10 Nov in my head not really my due date of 29th Oct!

I am having a little drama at home though, we were due to move house on friday, but the solicitors have really all messed up and now we aren't getting in until tuesday, the day before I am due - Its all been an unbelievable amount of stress! I am worried baby will decide to make an appearance mid move - to the point i was thinking about trying eviction techniques over the weekend to get it over with!

I was SUPPOSED to have an induction Thursday. But to my surprise contractions started on their own Wednesday. Had a pretty easy and quick labor around 13 hours. Only a 2nd degree tear. She arrived a little after 1 a.m. Thursday morning. 7 pounds 11 ounces and 20 inches long. <3 will post pictures later!

Hope you had your baby MrsMurphy! And lots of labor dust to those still waiting!

Congrats Hun! Baby Nic is here today - 7lb 7oz. Will add a birth story when I have a chance to think. :)

Six days over! Induction booked for the 29th, my sweep wasn't really successful, top of cervix was still pretty closed, made me bleed a little and I think I lost bits of my plug.

I had one real GOOD pain last night which made me think it would develop into contractions (lasted a minute and felt pretty much like an intense period pain that eventually fizzled away). Woke up with Braxton hicks but I'm scared the pains in having with it is just gas.. Haha

I'm feeling incredibly defeated now.. I didn't want to be induced at all...

Hoping some REAL progress happens soon!

My monkey made an appearance at 2.44pm yesterday! 8lb 12.5oz and 56.5cm long. Will do birth story once I get home, the sigbal in here is horrendous!

congratulations ladies!

we plan on DTD tomorrow to see if helps things along - DH is so convinced it will work that he wants to wait until the morning as he doesnt want to go out tonight - ha!

I however am fairly positive that its unlikely to work...

baby is so low though its really just unpleasant when he moves his head

Hey ladies! Just wanted to to update everyone. I have birth via emergency csection on October 25th at 10:39 pm. I went into labor but stalled at 5cm and my little one had pooped in the womb. I developed an infection as a result and her heart kept decelerating causing an immediate need to stop labor and go into surgery. It got pretty scary I hemorrhaged on the operatin table and little one took a lot of work to get breathing from all the merconium. She spent 5 days in the NICU but we just made it back home a few hours ago and I couldn't be happier!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 5
She's a sweetie Bettie! Sorry to hear you had such a scary time of it. Hope all is well now xx

Popping in to update - Esme Marie Bailey arrived on 28th October at 9.42pm weighing 8lb7 via forceps delivery!
Very sore but she's a little angel, I'm so besotted!

Congratulations!! I had forceps with my first. Be gentle with yourself and don't overdo it. If you need any advice if you feel any pain let me know. :hug:

Congratulations everyone!

It looks like my October baby wanted to be a November baby and im still here :( getting rather fed up now. At the hospital on Monday to discuss options and my midwife doesn't think the consultant will let me go 12 days over before indiction! Fingers crossed x

I am finally now a single digit lady! I am ready for bubs to pop out NOW! Ughhhh!!

Update for me little lady arrived on her due. I really didn't feel she was coming just went into a slow labour sat am had her Sunday eve.

Good luck everyone waiting x

Congrats to you all who have had your baby! I can't believe my due date is TOMORROW! Not sure where the time has gone. No sign of the wee man though and if he's anything like his big brother and sister, we won't meet him for another 2 weeks xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->