Single mommy by choice

thats true about menopause. i have a family history of premature menopause and waited long enough for mr right. i couldn't wait any longer which is why i've gone down the donor route. people keep telling me i've got loads of time, they just don't listen or understand. if i'd known after having my son i'd still be single at 29 i would have started ttc at 24 instead so the age gap was smaller.

Oh Rosie I hope you get your bfp very soon xx

It was only when I turned 37 in August that I decided having a baby was now right for me, I lost my brother last year and it's brought home just how precious life is and how I don't want to continue waiting for Mr Right as he may never ever appear so I've also got a donor and my family are 100% behind me.

Those who say women should be married and settled and older need to get a grip, this is the 21st century and women can have a baby anyway they want, it's their choice and no one should be judgemental just because you don't agree it, I don't agree on many things especially being married before having kids, that's a load of crap imo, I would much rather a baby be born to a single mum who is going to look after her child and show him/her love and stability than a married couple who really don't care about their kids. Every child deserves a good loving mum, whether she's single, married, straight or lesbian it doesn't matter, as long as that child is loved!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->