Single Parent Forum

AbbynChloe

Reaction score
I don't mean to be rude, but I feel lately this section is being taken up with people considering leaving their partners and wondering how it will all work out.
What benefits they can/will get etc............

I want to be as helpful as I can but this section is for single parents. If you have relationship issues, please post over in home and relationships.

I want to help and support people, but I am starting to feel like I can't vent about being a single mother!

I'm sorry if I have offended - not my intention at all, just a little frustrated ATM:shrug:

Unfortunately i agree. Its a shame but i feel a bit awkward when i see those posts.
Admin can we sort something out?
maybe a rule? that in single parents is FOR singles parents (and ex single parents) not, potential if/but/when/why/what happens if, parents/parents to be?

Totally here for supporting future single parents though x

Thank you! I really didn't wanna upset anyone
I'm having a grumpy day:growlmad:

LOL! Same as sweet.
Hopefully i dont sound like a hypocrite? because i have a partner now.
But im totally on your side about that situ. :hugs: x

I don't mind people having partners,im happy that people are in relationship, and it gives me hope that I won't be a single mother forever......

..... however I do resent relationship advice (not to do with FOB's) and people trying to work it out.

I want to come here and complain about doing it all by myself/stupid FOB/sick toddlers and want to share with people who can sympathize and have been where i (and a lot of us have been)

i'm grumpy because i just feel ditched by my friends, and they don't realize how precious they are to me. i'm bored of talking to a 2 year old about peppa pig :-(
I WANT A LIFE! XXXXXXXXXXXXX

I know exactly what you mean!!!

Instead of talking to a 2 year old about Peppa Pig you can talk to a 23 year old about Peppa pig if you like?!? ;) :haha:

Hiya,

Well let me see.............. i hate peppa pig, that just about sums it up...... you?? lol

how are u doing today? xxxxx

Ahh I love it!! (not that we get to watch it much cos LO is lazyyy!).

Abit crappy today, just forked out £48 on fixing my cooker, the bloke was only here 15 minutes... bloody ridiculous!! You? xx

Lol - just made lunch changed a bottom and wondering whether to go for a nap when LO does. Ahh the life!!

im very poor at the moment and am eating 10p noodles from Netto :haha:

Well I am eating a kids meal that was on offer in sainsbury's (the nearest place to me)

I love LO, but I miss lying in bed all day with a pack of cookies and doritos........ no longer possible :-(

I totally agree girls. Its getting alot harder to come on here now cos most of the posts are, as you said, I wanna leave....its so hard being me...what should i do.... from people who aren't even single parents.

I am also having a pants day. Not at all well and its soooo not easy looking after a 20 month old when you are practically glued to the loo!!!

Oh LittleKitten...........

why are you glued to the loo?? (i'm not sure is I really need to know the answer to that??!!??)

it's a shame - I really like this site!! xxxx

The antibiotics i was on the first time around have wiped out the normal gut flora so I now have a rather runny tummy :(

get better soon littlekitten8 :hugs:!

ive had my daily allowance of salt in those crap noodles... feel awful now!

time for a cuppa whilst bubba is snoozing! lucky me :)

ima let her sleep for ages so shes up late with FOB tonight...
haha im so mean xx

Hey everyone jut thought I would say hello just joined the site, I'm a single mummy to a 4 year old and just found out I have another on the way! Quite scary but still really excited about it - By the way I love netto's 10p noodles :) lol x

Hi melmin_123, they're gross haha.

congrats on no.2 :) :hugs: xxxx

I agree :flower:

Eurghhhh... Today I feel lazy and lonely... Cba to do anything :( Me and Connor still arent dressed yet. Luckily, my best friend has demanded we come to lunch, so I've got to get up...
Missing FOB like crazy today, it's taking all my will power not to send him a text saying how much he's hurt me. So far so good... I know he won't care, but I'm sooo angry with him!
And to top it all off, Connor's excema is playing up, he's tearing at his skin, the doctors wont do anything, and I feel bad that I haven't got a Mummy Magic Cure for him :(

Ooops that turned into a rant!

I agree too!

I'm the exact same still in my pjs and so is Lily.. I have a hair appointment at 1 though that my mums treating me too as I'm so skint.

Rhio - DO NOT txt him. I'm also angry.. not cos I care about ex as I hate him but at the fact he won't pay maintenance for his daughter and shes missing out as I want to take her to swimming lessons etc but can't afford them :(.

I suffer with eczema and its bad at the mo cos I'm stressed.. Why won't the docs do anything? That is soo bad!! Lily had really dry skin as a newborn and I smothered her in aqueous cream which helped her.. & I also use johnsons nourishing lotion.. And shes got lovely skin since.. xx

I am on a wanting to text FOB day as well... just to tell him i hate him and he is 26 not 6 and needs to grow up! ive deleted his number but still know it in my head so its taking alot of will power not too.... excema is terrible Maizie had it as a baby but the last few months its totally cleared up so hopefully your little mans will too... xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->