Single Parent Forum

Perhaps the word "jealous" rather than "annoyed" would have been more accurate. I guess I'd give anything to have a guy that cared enough to be there even every other weekend to spend time with his child and give me a break as well.

Well in my case he doesn't care enough to be involved - it was an ultimatum - either he looks after her and I work, or I don't work and you pay more maintenance.

I asked him the other day when exactly will Chloe be a priority in your life?

He said "umm maybe when she's older??!!??"

You have NOTHING to be jealous of in my case - really if it wasn't for this work situation he'd have nothing to do with my daughter....

That really hurts

I see what mamashakeit is trying to say. I wouldn't take it as a personal insult Abby :hugs:

Sophie, every situation is different, you can't say people that are doing it 100% alone have less stress than those with FOBs in the picture. They have stress but in a different way.

I think we've all established that people coming onto the single parents board asking for relationship advice is pretty damn stupid, and I'm sure thats what this thread was meant to be about, not about what kind of single parent has it worst.

I assure you I don't take it as an insult.

i'm hot and hormonal, and it's really hard to interpret written word, so really I wasn't upset or taking offence :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps the word "jealous" rather than "annoyed" would have been more accurate. I guess I'd give anything to have a guy that cared enough to be there even every other weekend to spend time with his child and give me a break as well.

Well in my case he doesn't care enough to be involved - it was an ultimatum - either he looks after her and I work, or I don't work and you pay more maintenance.

You have NOTHING to be jealous of in my case - really if it wasn't for this work situation he'd have nothing to do with my daughter....

That really hurts

Mamashakeit i'm sorry my tone here was awful! please don't take offence!!! xxxx:flower::flower:

I see what mamashakeit is trying to say. I wouldn't take it as a personal insult Abby :hugs:

Sophie, every situation is different, you can't say people that are doing it 100% alone have less stress than those with FOBs in the picture. They have stress but in a different way.

I think we've all established that people coming onto the single parents board asking for relationship advice is pretty damn stupid, and I'm sure thats what this thread was meant to be about, not about what kind of single parent has it worst.

Thats not what I meant at all... I'm just saying thats how I personally feel in my situation. I know alot of doting FOB's aswell as some total nobheads like my FOB so every situation is different.

please, we dont all need to argue with each other, we all know that mainly, generally, this place is for singletons, NOT, wondering wether to be single or not. That should be in the relationships area.

xx

That really hurts

Really, I didn't mean to be hurtful. Sometimes, just knowing my daughter's dad doesn't want to take on any responsibility for her and doesn't even call more than once every 3 weeks to check up on her (and even then it's not a definite he asks about her) it seems that anyone with an FOB who has any involvement whatsoever with their child would be better. But I definitely get why it's not! Hugs Abby!

Listen guys, every situation is different, so pleeeease, lets not have an argument :hugs: And as women, we tend to want what we haven't got!

Come ooooon, lets have a party and forget about the dickheads :dance:

Party with smarties??!!?? lol

Sorry Mama like I said before my tone must have sounded awful! i'm sorry:)

I want thick hair....................lol

Smarties!!!!! :happydance: The blue ones, not the new blue ones though :( The old blue ones that were full of Es :haha:

I think I shall start using the acronym "FOC" for "Father of Child" rather than "Father of Baby." It gives me an excuse to swear in regards to that prick.

I could do with some blue smarties this morn lol.

Had another pathetic solicitors letter yesterday... I can't believe their cheek lol... His demanding photos of LO.. Why should I provide him with MY photos of LO when he can't even provide for his daughter? I just can't get my head around the fact a father wants to see their child but doesn't want to pay for them?

Had another pathetic solicitors letter yesterday... I can't believe their cheek lol... His demanding photos of LO.. Why should I provide him with MY photos of LO when he can't even provide for his daughter? I just can't get my head around the fact a father wants to see their child but doesn't want to pay for them?

That's ridiculous!

if he wants them make him pay for them! i've just bought some pictures of Chloe that was taken at her day care £62:wacko:
but they are online... if Chloe's dad wants them i'll give him the link - he can pay for his own! xxxxx

That's ridiculous!

if he wants them make him pay for them! i've just bought some pictures of Chloe that was taken at her day care £62:wacko:
but they are online... if Chloe's dad wants them i'll give him the link - he can pay for his own! xxxxx

I know.. They didn't even ask either.. they demanded them and said they look forward to receiving them on return!!
Exactly make him pay for his own. He can take his own pics of her when this contact centre gets sorted anyway. The only reason his asked for photos now is cos I commented how his never once asked for any, or any of the 1s I took of him and LO at christmas...

Once this contact centre gets sorted I've gotta get my way there and back.. I live in the middle of nowhere, no buses etc, so gotta rely on my mum taking us and its 16miles away... and he won't even contribute towards that. I'm fed up with it all...

I swear when I think of these solicitors representing these poor examples of men - they really have no morals do they???

Demand my ass - i'd reply that you are more than happy to provide pictures as long as he covers printing/posting costs as they are all on your hard drive. You cannot see how you (as a single parent) can be expected to cover the cost of printing photos when you have a baby to feed! and with no support from FOB means a choice between printing and posting photos and your baby's food/nappies!!!!!

let see what the solicitor picks!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My mom used to work for the CSA & her motto is (having taking my dad to court for CSA money) is that 'your children are not a pay per view event'

I'm sick of idiots who want all the fun times with LO with zero responsiblity...pay your damn way with your child & then we'll see if you have a right to anything GRR!!

Sorry...mini rant...had fight with FOB today after being told his oldest is worth paying for & my son is not! :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->