sisters...gah!

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
Well... both of my sisters are pregnant.I am over the moon about this, its great news, until my sister said '' i hope melanie is not jealous and wanting to start trying now because we are pregnant''.... my response was '' you havin a laugh, i dont want a baby yet'' but truthfully i have been wanting one for ages....years. I was supposed to ttc in august but due to job changes I didnt, and i obviously set a new ttc date straight after i delayed my first ttc date. Now if i stick to my next date, and begin then and get my BFP then my sisters will think i did it because of them... when technically I was planning to do it before them anyway.. I just took more time planning (both sis bfps were accidents lol)
Sorry its a bit of a ttc rant... I just dont wanna look like a copy cat when I was gonna do it originally anyway..
:wacko:

Awww :hugs: It's a tough situation when you are TTC and everyone around you, especially close friends and family are pregnant :hugs:

can u explain to them in confidence? um sure they wouldnt think u were copying thm? seems a bit childish hun xxxx

haha thats what my sister is like... its all about havin a race. Me and my other sis had driving tests around the same time, and the one sis was like ''ooh its a race, whos gonna pass first!'' I was like'' it aint a freakin race!!'' lol.

oh dear! cud u not say to her? cos i know id be upset if some1 thot id fallen preg bcos they did :shock:

family eh!

when the time comes I will say that I had planned all along, whether she believes me or not is another matter. Like I care what she thinks anyway!..well i do actually haha, but still... its my life, I have it written here in previous posts about my original ttc dates etc... so she can read those if it comes down to it :) haha how petty xxxxx

that's what family is like huni, - sad isn't it?

aww hun, tht sucks things have to be a competition wi her!!!!

get her told :rofl:

trust me, she is gettin told haha! cheers guys, needed a ttc rant more than anythin else! I just dont wanna be copy cat girl... :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

we know ur not hun! and its here in purple and whit is she thinks diff!!

Hi Mel!

You could just make a joke out of it, then she might feel a bit silly about thinking you are copying her.

I have a friend a bit like that - she is lovely, but she and her husband are always joking that me and my husband are copying them. Like they moved house and so did we, her hubbie got a new job, so did mine. It was all chance, but they always joke that we are copying them. When she had a baby early this year, they started making a joke that we would be trying next to be the same as them. We just laughed it off. It is a bit annoying though. At least with a sister you can pull her hair!:rofl:

lol Mynxie - where do you manage to get all your cool animations from?

aww hugs mel hun i would def say somethng x

lol Mynxie - where do you manage to get all your cool animations from?

mostly just google image searches huni

I like pictures

https://loststbernardpets.org/cat-smile.jpg

Awww that one's really cute - he looks a bit like one of my cats as a kitten, now he's a real bruiser! But still very cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->