Sitting on the toilet again..

B

became

.. With yet another water infection! :( this is my second one within two weeks! In agony. Does anyone know what I can do to prevent them!? X

It's not uncommon to have a second infection after the first- even up to a year after! Drink plenty of water and a glass of cranberry juice every day might help, and avoid drinking sodas.

Also, use the restroom regularly throughout the day so that pressure doesn't build, and if you have intercourse, empty your bladder first! (Trust me, learned that the hard way.)

Unfortunately your more likely to get them when pregnant. I'm guessing you already have good hygiene and wash your hands, wipe front to back etc. There isn't anything you can do. I should know as I get them a lot and spend every other week going down to the doctors to get antibiotics. Do get them checked out though as I lost my last pregnancy in between these to due to a water infection turning into blood poisoning. Not trying to scare you, just warn you :)

Thank you both. I've drank so much Cranberry Juice and water today, it's starting to ease off now! :) got some more antibiotics from the doc, so going to make a start on them now. I'm going to ask the doctor to investigate why I get them so often when I go back next week, as I do everything I possibly can to prevent getting one, and still end up with one! I'll see if there's anything that can be done. Now I'm pregnant, I'm scared for baby! :( don't wanna end up getting really bad, ended up in hospital when I was pregnant with my daughter because I got an awful one! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->