Size 24-26?

You will be fine hunny...

Oh before I forget heres my latest bump pic....Wish it would round out and pop!

Attachments

• 20wk bump (2).jpg
    20wk bump (2).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
thank girls :) it went fine the last time so im hoping it will be the same this time but ame as you i have put on eight since my last, also i found it hard to breath a few times while getting it done and im hoping it was just anxiety and nerves!! also i will have to inject myself for a week after, something to do with your blood clotting or something, :( i dont wanna inject myself, lol its bad enough having to get needles and stuff before!!
away to take a up tp date bump pic, xx

I just started reading about epidurals, I'm not opposed to having one so I hope if I need it they are able to get it in! I'm gonna upload a 26 week photo today, bump is definently growing!

here it is 25+4 weeks, excuse the stretch marks, 3 babies worth lol
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/IMG00993-20110616-1423.jpg

26 weeks, while in Las Vegas this past week (I took my sisters there on vacation as a graduation gift!):happydance::happydance::happydance: It was an amazing trip, except for the no drinking, maternity bathing suit, and vomiting and swelling because of the flights!
https://i55.tinypic.com/2h719v4.jpg

Looks like a nice round bump to me! I think im going to have this B my whole pregnancy with the top B being bigger..

Great to see a thread with "proper plus size" bumps!

I am pregnant with number 2 and desperately hoping I get a "proper" D shaped bump with this one.

With my son - I was pretty much a B shaped bump all the way through and him being back to back the entire time didn't help! OH says its 'cos I spent too much time on the sofa!!!!! The only time it look D shaped was when I wore over the bump trousers which rounded it out.

I'm a size 24.

My B shape is very big on the top half - my top half looks perfectly rounded from above, but then dips in where my low tummy is!!!!!!

xxx

Looks like a nice round bump to me! I think im going to have this B my whole pregnancy with the top B being bigger..

It's still B shaped it never did round off around my belly button with my son(he was also back to back) so I'm hoping it does this time! X

the top of my bump is fine, but under my belly button i have the "flap" of skin and it is horrible, i dont make me look pregnant at all, i have to hide it by pullin my trousers right up, cant find any nice maternity trousers with the band in my size x

I hate my 'lower belly' as I had a section with my son and was left with a horrible over hang which hangs quite low! So I know I'll never have a beautiful neat little bump :(
I've just bought some over the bump jeans which I'm hoping will keep it tucked in lol x

jaybear where did u get your trousers from?? i have the over hand to and its horrible, at least if i could hide it better

I just got them from Next, they only go up to a 22 tho and to my shock they are actually big on me so I'd say they fit up to a size 24... I've yet to find any shop on the high street stocking any sizes over an 18....I had to order these online from next as our Next in town only has 18's xx

yeah i got a top in mothercare the other day and it fits and its a size 20!! when im normally a 24 on top, its maternity range but it made me feel good haha

Yay :) maternity clothes are very over rated! Apart from these jeans I've just bought bigger sizes in normal clothes which has worked out ok up to now but things are starting to hang/fit funny now. Boooo x

yeah normal clothes dont fit so well with a growing bump! i dont normally buy maternity clothes and just live in jogging bottoms but i want a proper pair of mat trousers, but some of the prices r :O just for that extra bit of material!

Great to see a thread with "proper plus size" bumps!

I am pregnant with number 2 and desperately hoping I get a "proper" D shaped bump with this one.

With my son - I was pretty much a B shaped bump all the way through and him being back to back the entire time didn't help! OH says its 'cos I spent too much time on the sofa!!!!! The only time it look D shaped was when I wore over the bump trousers which rounded it out.

I'm a size 24.

My B shape is very big on the top half - my top half looks perfectly rounded from above, but then dips in where my low tummy is!!!!!!

xxx

Yup...same here and I LOVE over the belly maternity pants! Makes everything so nice looking!

I get mine from motherhood maternity. I think they have a UK site and the sizes go up to 24 US. A little pricy but they just had a sale buy one get one 50% off.

https://www.next.co.uk/g5912s5#982130g59

I got these in a size 22 (I'm normally a size 22 bottom, 24 top) and they are really comfortable, and possibly a little big if i'm honest. They pull right up over your bump too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->