Size 24-26?

P.S I know that XsamX isn't actually dieting more eating 'healthily'. I was advised by my doctor that if I ate healthily I.e. got all the nutrients that I required and cut out all the excess fat, sugars and carbs i was eating then I would lose weight in a way that was healthy to my baby. She basically told me- cut out the crap and if you lose weight as a result, then this will be ok for baby as you aren't cutting out essential nutrients. :)

hehe, yeah I figured that was likely the case, but it pays to clarify just in case someone else sees the post and thinks it IS ok to go on a crash diet when preggers!!! I've basically been doing the same thing; just eating better (and smaller portions more often cos I don't fit in as much) and I KNOW I must be loosing weight, cos I know my bub is growing and strong, but I've not gained any weight on the scale! So all the weight bub (and my uterus and placenta etc) is putting on, I'm dropping off! lol

i have never dieted in my life i just like to say diet because it makes me feel like im doing something good!! :rofl: My doctor has just told me a healthy ammount of calories i can have in a day which is on for bub because of me being big and putting on 1 & half stone already :( i need to just try and lose it very slowly!

Thought I'd update my bump pic, it feels much larger in real life, this is 24 weeks! I measured 26 so:thumbup:nometers yesterday at the doctors office so it's going to be a big boy!

https://i54.tinypic.com/2ztlxc8.jpg

Thought I'd update my bump pic, it feels much larger in real life, this is 24 weeks! I measured 26 so:thumbup:nometers yesterday at the doctors office so it's going to be a big boy!

Cute bump pic! You don't look like a size 24/26! (or anything around that...) :)

Cute bump pic! You don't look like a size 24/26! (or anything around that...) :)

I'm a size 20/22 depending on brand :)

hey girls! heres my bump today at 24 weeks, im a size 22/24 (uk)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v112/ashley132/IMG00950-20110605-1422.jpg

here I am, 21 weeks 2 days, and I'm normally a size 22
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_2215.jpg

Hey Girls, I know this post has been dead but I was wondering if anyone had porblems with there 20 weeks scan because of our size. I had mine yesterday and they had problems seeing things. They did get the scan done and said its because I was a little early but I think its because of my weight. I got a "it might be a girl but we have to confirm at 30 weeks scan." I kinda feel like crap. I didn't get a good picture (which Im not to worried about) but im just afraid they will miss something because they cant see...Am I being a worry wort?

Sorry about that hun. My 20 week one went ok...But scans previous to that the view was restricted due to my weight they said :(
But I had a private gender scan at 16 weeks and that was perfect xx So yo could maybe go for one of them? x

Yeah Ive been looking into it, but I don't really know about private scans here. :( Its all about referals and health insurance (which I have) and I think they will cover it, but my doctor wont agree to let me get another one unless she cant see it too well to read the results or there is a problem with the baby. I have to call tomorrow for the results. The ultra sound tech also spend ALOT of time on the heart, so im a little worried about that too!

They have too hun cos the heart is very important. hey have to be able to see clearly all 4 chambers as well as certain veins...My tech spent a good 5 minutes look at the heart! It was awesome!
Try not to worry, I know its heartbreaking, I was so embarrased when I read back on my notes they blamed my weight for a poor image, but as long as baby is ok thats all that matters xxx
Hugs

it took a little longer to do my 20 week scan to, she didnt say it was anything to do with my weight but i know it was! its embaressing :(

also im having another c-section, and i am absaloutly petrified!! cause of my weight it might take longer to put the epidural in and they KILL!!! also im terrified something goes wrong during the op cause of my weight :( sorry to ramble on but didnt know where else to post this, xx

it took a little longer to do my 20 week scan to, she didnt say it was anything to do with my weight but i know it was! its embaressing :(

also im having another c-section, and i am absaloutly petrified!! cause of my weight it might take longer to put the epidural in and they KILL!!! also im terrified something goes wrong during the op cause of my weight :( sorry to ramble on but didnt know where else to post this, xx

Ahh hun am sure the section will go just fine. I had no problems with my epidural or the Op itself but I do understand what you mean....I am already 2 stone heavier now than when I had my son, so I am not sure what to expect this time...If it will affect anything, knowing it went well last time gives me hope cos I was still a big girl x

Yeah I was reading about having problems with epidural because of weight also but Im trying not to think about those things...Lol! If I go in there thinking it wont be bad, then maybe it wont be so bad! Haha, lets hope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->