Size 24-26?

i agree Next are big sized. Im usually a 20/22 but got some size 20 jeans (over bump) and they are a bit big!

Those black trousers look sooooooo comfy I'm going to have to have some! X
Yeah lincolngirl I wish I had ordered a 20 now in my jeans.

Anyone been able to find maternity clothes above a size 24 in the UK?

Hi Rhiana - I haven't managed to find any mat clothes above a 24 in the shops, but I have bought online from Simply Be and Bon Prix and they have been really nice. I tend to find my pre-preg size fits me fine in maternity size too. I've also bought a couple of things on ebay - so keep having a look on there :)

I was gonna say Ebay is prob your best bet hun....High street shops are the worst, I have found most of them don't go past an 18 anyway..Its crazy!!!! x

I cant seem to find a good priced maternity bathing suit anywhere. Well I found one and it was really ugly! Anyone from the US know where I could get one?

I haven't been in this thread for a while. Hi everyone! I woke up this morning to a really tender and hard belly, and it's just gone out so much! Still don't really look preggers because of my horrible fat though!

Xheartsx yay for your belly having a spurt... :) You will get that pregnant look before long I am sure of it...I am almost 21 weeks and still waiting lol xx

I hope so. I carry nearly all my fat round my belly though which sucks. we'll all get there eventually!

I cant seem to find a good priced maternity bathing suit anywhere. Well I found one and it was really ugly! Anyone from the US know where I could get one?

I had horrible horrible luck with finding one, I bought a plus sized bottom and a tankini maternity at target. It didn't look that great, but it was the best option and I needed one for vegas!

I had horrible horrible luck with finding one, I bought a plus sized bottom and a tankini maternity at target. It didn't look that great, but it was the best option and I needed one for vegas!

Good idea...for now, some how, my old bathing suit still fits! :happydance: but you can tell that I was starting to pop out of it

I need to do one for this week so will update later! Prob no change in it tho! It's still looking like a big fat 'B' lol x

I took a new bump pic last week, but it looks exactly the same as the one I did 2 weeks earlier! lol. Will try again this week and see how it looks... :)

Here is my update...21+3. Taken today x

Attachments

• P6230012.jpg
    P6230012.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P6230019.jpg
    P6230019.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 4
my belly is swelling, I've not out any weight on so it must be baby ;) I'm a B shape atm with the top part slowly increasing.

DH asked this morning if I was starting to show cos my tummy was a bit bigger.

Ive put on a stone and a half..... :( I am probably the size now that I was at full term with my son! Eeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->