Size 24-26?

I am currently waiting for my belly to pop but it's just not :( it's so hard now around my belly button area but it's still B shaped...Boooo

Oh and I'm very fed up of most of the high streets only stocking maternity clothes up to an 18.....where can I shop for bigger sizes?! xxx

I just ordered from Motherhood maternity and I believe they also sell to the UK but im not sure.

Hi ladies...

Just wanted to say that I'm now 23+3wks and I've still got a "B" bump, although I am starting to round off now.

Found out I'm having a little boy. William Joseph :) The hospital are still sticking with 17 Sept for my EDD, but I'm still going along with the original date my midwife give for 9 Sept.

Must admit that I got really depressed when the sonographer said I was expecting a boy... I've always wanted a girl. I cried myself to sleep that night. Anyway, a couple of weeks later, I'm happy and I'm really excited for my little son to come along.

I've been feeling him wiggle for approx 3 weeks now, and last night I felt him kick properly for the first time! He had a really strong kick, and aimed it right at his daddy's back! Ha ha.

How are all you lovely ladies getting on? xx

Aww congats on your baby boy hun! :) And glad to hear your bump is taking shape...Yay!

xx

Update:
Had my 12 week scan (well 13 week really) and the lady had no problems seeing everything :D

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in! My name is Kayleigh, I'm 25 and this is my first baby - we are soooo excited! I too am size 24/26 but fell pregnant the 1st month we tried so have been very lucky. I have already had a private scan at 18 weeks (as I couldn't wait!!) & we are having a little boy which we are so happy about :blue: . At 20 week scan this was confirmed :)

I have uploaded a couple of photos of me taken today @ 21+1. I feel huge already so goodness only knows what I'll be like at the end! Nice to hear from all u other lovely ladies - I was beginning to feel like the only plus size mummy around! xxx :hugs:

Attachments

• 247735_1564844980884_1828172193_949643_4106859_s[1].jpg
    247735_1564844980884_1828172193_949643_4106859_s[1].jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 169
  • 255397_1564848580974_1828172193_949645_991403_n[1].jpg
    255397_1564848580974_1828172193_949645_991403_n[1].jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me joining in! My name is Kayleigh, I'm 25 and this is my first baby - we are soooo excited! I too am size 24/26 but fell pregnant the 1st month we tried so have been very lucky. I have already had a private scan at 18 weeks (as I couldn't wait!!) & we are having a little boy which we are so happy about :blue: . At 20 week scan this was confirmed :)

I have uploaded a couple of photos of me taken today @ 21+1. I feel huge already so goodness only knows what I'll be like at the end! Nice to hear from all u other lovely ladies - I was beginning to feel like the only plus size mummy around! xxx :hugs:

Welcome!:hi:
Very Nice baby bump!

Welcome!!! I'm going to get a new bump pic tonight or tomorrow, cos I'm officially HALF WAY now! YAAAAY!!! lol. And I felt the first real kicks last night. :D :D

I was about a size 22-24 in pregnancy and here is...was... my bump!

30 weeks:
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/30weeks.jpg

35 weeks:
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/35weeks.jpg

37 weeks:
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/37weeks.jpg

40 weeks:
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j10/a31cefiro/DSCF1448.jpg

Lovely bump :)

I just seem to be filling out as opposed to getting a bump :( still early though I guess

Well ladies I'm braving a bump pic! I'm a size 22/24 US pre-pregnancy

Attachments

• bump2.jpg
    bump2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 5
hiya ladies!!! i am a size 20/22 pre pregnancy now i'm a size 22/24 i am trying to diet dont wanna get too big because this bub is loving making me crave crappy food lol!!

glad to see real women in here!!! so HEYYY!!! :hi:

SamB, don't diet when you're preggers hun! Your bub needs all the nutrients you're craving for, and there will be plenty of time to diet later. For now, you need to eat all you need to eat! Be reasonably healthy with what you eat of course, but do NOT ever try to actually diet and cut calories or anything when preggers!

So far I've gained NOTHING this pregnancy, and in fact in the first tri I lost a little weight (not eating much due to nausea) and have so far not gained an ounce back again. But bub is still growing and going by the kicking in my belly right now, it's nice and strong! lol!! I've been eating smaller helpings (don't fit as much in anyway) and being healthier in what I eat, but at the same time I'm still having fast food when I feel like it, and chocolate at times too; just not as MUCH or as OFTEN! And it seems that all my food is going straight to bub, and my body is having to burn fat to feed itself! Yay!

But yeah, don't try to actually diet. Just be as healthy as you can, but don't be hard on yourself!

Love the bump Ashley!

Just wanted to pop over and say that I love this thread. This was actually the reason I found bnb at all—I went looking to see if women my size can even have babies, and I found all of you lovelies. Still no bfp for me since a recent chemical pregnancy, but I am confident I will get mine eventually. Hope you don't mind that I head over to see you here when I need a little encouragement. So many beautiful bumps! Good luck to you all.:)

Oh, and here's anther support belt option I just happened upon:

https://www.plusmaternity.com/Lingerie3.html

Just wanted to pop over and say that I love this thread. This was actually the reason I found bnb at all—I went looking to see if women my size can even have babies, and I found all of you lovelies. Still no bfp for me since a recent chemical pregnancy, but I am confident I will get mine eventually. Hope you don't mind that I head over to see you here when I need a little encouragement. So many beautiful bumps! Good luck to you all.:)

Fingers crossed for you hun, it'll be your turn before you know it xxx

I'm sure the other ladies don't need me to speak on their behalf but I'd like to say that you are most welcome to come and read/post as are any other ladies. I love the fact that our stories and experiences are giving other ladies encouragement and hope.

It wasn't so long ago I was in the same position and needing a little hope.

Hi everyone- I'm size 20 before pregnancy. Hope you don't mind me popping over from first tri to see all your lovely baby bumps.

P.S I know that XsamX isn't actually dieting more eating 'healthily'. I was advised by my doctor that if I ate healthily I.e. got all the nutrients that I required and cut out all the excess fat, sugars and carbs i was eating then I would lose weight in a way that was healthy to my baby. She basically told me- cut out the crap and if you lose weight as a result, then this will be ok for baby as you aren't cutting out essential nutrients. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->