Size 24-26?

hopefully he can hear it when he gets home, my OH loves just listening to bubs

I was a 22/24 pre pregnancy and still a size 22/24 now, lol, Im 17 weeks, and I honestly havent noticed the bumpy much yet, but others have assured me im getting a nice litle mound....haha

I'll get my hubbs to post some bumpy pics for you lovelies!!!

p.s

absolutely loving the plus mommies BUMPS!!!

I was a sizw 24 pre preg and im 18 weeks now and i dont think im showing much. I eat all the time because im always hungry but have lost 6 lbs. Im a diabetic and there for i stay away from alot of sugary stuff. Im just wondering when will i really start to show? AND THANKS FOR STARTING THIS THREAD> I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

With my maternity pants I started showing at 17 weeks..lol Without them i just looked flubby. Now I am starting to get a round belly with just my loose regular pants :)

yeah think i need to go get some maternity pants, they make your bump look better lol

Rhiana79, if you have a digital camera or phone that records, then take it along next time and record the heartbeat for him to hear later; it's what I do for my hubby who can't make it to the appointments! And I'm enjoying having the wee record of bub's heartbeats!!! :D

And yeah, as for the bump, it really only started POPPING out at closer to 20 weeks, but would still look like flab in the wrong pants... lol! I'm now nearly 25 weeks and omg it's growing fast!

Hey Girls. There was a question earlier about being able to see during 20 weeks scan. I had one done at 18 (though I was 19) and just had one this morning. My doc is still saying im 21 weeks but ultrasound tech says 20. But here is this picture. It isnt the best because it was taken with my cell phone and she was also moving like CRAZY! She hates when my belly is touched. So here it is...
They got everything they needed. There were times when he pushed a little hard tho..

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
Hey ladies how are we all?

I am not doing so well in this heat, it's really getting to me :( Amen for baggy maxi dresses!!!

Finally bought a doppler the other day, so here is a lil clip of my baby girl's heartbeat :cloud9:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOjCxcONF9U&feature=player_embedded

Aww, cute Jaybear!

I'm sooooooo glad I'm in the southern hemisphere!! lol. Winter time is wonderful being pregnant; I'm warm when everyone else is freezing! lol. And hibernating when feeling fat and gross is far more acceptable over winter. ;)

love the heartbeat jaybear! I agree this heat is pretty darn unbearable at times, I went to a Red's (baseball) game the other day and almost passed out after 2 hours in the hot sun! I had to g sit in the bathroom for 10 minutes before I felt well enough to go back out!

this heat is killing me. I feel like a pig because im sweating so much. :( not good!!

The heat is killing me too. I will be living in my moms pool this summer!

Hey ladies, is it ok to join here? I have read through a few pages and I can relate alot to this thread. In my last pregnancy with my DD I was a huge size 28 :blush: but in 2010 I lost almost 8 stones and was just getting into a size 18 before I fell pregnant! I was feeling great. I said I would try to curb my weight gain in this pregnancy but I have gained around 11lbs already! :shock: I am eating a little more and not been doing my usual exercise routine.....I need to start up walking & swimming again! I am wearing a size 22 comfortably now & I am trying to eat healthy, but I know I will get this weight off again once baby is here :thumbup: I have done it before.
Love all these bump pics ladies! xx

heya ladies, I was a 22/24 before I got preggers and am now hanging round the 24 size. I kept a load of maternity clothes from last time and have already had to resort to wearing them.
I too have the 'dreaded' B bump but like so many others it seems, the right clothes and it can look like a 'proper' bump, though at just 4 months, not sure I want people to notice yet :p

How are you all doing? I am currently dying in this muggy heat :( It's making me so misserable.....Urrgh!

Will update with a new bump pic on my Vday...Eeek, only a few more days!!!

i'm dying in this heat, its making me very grumpy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->