Size 24-26?

Just read through this whole thread. There's some fantastic photos.

I'm was a size 22 pre-pregnancy. Like others said, it feels like stuff is moving upwards at the minute and not quite as squidgy as usual, lol. Nice to see lots of people with beautiful bumps, so I can look forward to looking pregnant. Thanks for the tips on maternity clothes too. I've bookmarked a few sites for when my current clothes won't fit. Thankfully, I lost a bit of weight pre-pregnancy so I have a little excess room to fill in my clothes first, lol :)

The heat is killing me too. I will be living in my moms pool this summer!

i wish i had a pool or a relative did!!

Its really nice but my mom lives 40 min from me. Im out in the country :growlmad: I am thinking about getting a little pool to just sit in :haha:

I got a pool for my dogs, it's only like 8 feet by 3 feet, I might just refill it and lie in it!

Yup Thats what Im thinking too :)

Welcome girls! This is a great thread! It has made me feel so much better about being plus size and pregnant! I was so worried that so many people would judge me and tell me im a horrible mom for getting pregnant, but I didn't happen that way. Thank you society for making me feel that way! lol.
Thanks for the girl that have been posting too. You guys are a great support for me!:flower:

I love this thread - thank you girls for sharing experiences xxx

i love this thread also! i dont feel like people are judging me and can be myself :)

I couldn't believe some of the judgement on the normal threads for being plus size :( It made me livid. One even said that being plus size and pregnant is worse than doing drugs while pregnant because we cause our babies more harm.... I just don't understand how some people can be so cruel. I'm glad to have this thread for support also, thank you ladies! :flower:

I couldn't believe some of the judgement on the normal threads for being plus size :( It made me livid. One even said that being plus size and pregnant is worse than doing drugs while pregnant because we cause our babies more harm.... I just don't understand how some people can be so cruel. I'm glad to have this thread for support also, thank you ladies! :flower:

wow seriously??? well i know for a fact my baby is happy and healthy inside me and im a size 22/24! how is that worse than drugs?? some people really rattle my cage! grrrrr :haha:

Hey ladies how are we all? Have updated my bump piccies in the bump thread :) xx

I have to update mine too I just havent really grown in weeks 21 and 22 :) now im starting to really grow and noticing a pattern with my little one. She seems most active (or I can feel her the most) during the morning :)

so here is my bump picture. I also posted this in plus size bump picture thread..:haha:
20 weeks is in the black shirt and 23 weeks (today in gray)

Attachments

• 20weeks.jpg
    20weeks.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 23weeks.jpg
    23weeks.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 19
great bumps ladies, I'm tech in 3rd tri now, but this thread was so nice to me in 2nd tri that I keep coming back to it!

thought I'd join :) I'm a uk 18/20 top and 22 bottom but because I've been off food my bottoms are getting very loose lol I lost a stone and a half when pregnant with my son and then put loads on after he was born I'm like a yo-yo just wondering how much I'll put on this time

My latest bumpy pic! xx

Attachments

• P13-07-11_08.24[4].jpg
    P13-07-11_08.24[4].jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 18
my latest pic 28 + 4

Attachments

• SUNP0023.jpg
    SUNP0023.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 16
as a size 22/24 (mostly 24) girl, I am really happy to see this thread! You all look great! I'm not really showing yet, but I cant wait to finally look pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->