Size 24-26?

ooo, i LOVE the bump pics ladies!!

I hit the third tri today, so got a pic!
https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j162/flyingduster2/IMG_2556.jpg
:D

Does anyone else feel depressed about their weight? I keep seeing pictures of myself and they make me cry.... I've lost 24 pounds so far this pregnancy because of sickness and lack of appetite, and was actually feeling good about myself... until I saw pictures of myself from yesterday :( If it weren't for this precious baby growing in me, I can see myself starving myself to lose weight. I hate this feeling, i wish I could just be happy with myself...

Ashley, only when I let myself feel that way. I have a husband and son that love me and would love me if I weighed 400 pounds. But yes, even that isn't enough to deal with the world we live in. You just have to fight those feelings. We're not unworthy of love or happiness just because we're overweight.

Ashley, only when I let myself feel that way. I have a husband and son that love me and would love me if I weighed 400 pounds. But yes, even that isn't enough to deal with the world we live in. You just have to fight those feelings. We're not unworthy of love or happiness just because we're overweight.

Agree!! Maybe instead of looking at yourself badly, try looking at the good in life. Like your husband and soon to be baby!
I feel like that too but I honestly think if I was the ideal weight I would have never found my husband. Yeah I would have had other men but not as great as my husband. :winkwink:
You are very pretty don't let society tell you other wise!

Hi ladies,

had my scan yesterday. They had some issues due to my extra padding and baby was not in a good position at all. One would have made things tricky but manageable but both at the same time just made it very difficult. Scanner lady got some details but got to go back next week to get the rest.

Hi girls :)

I'm roughly a uk24 atm. I'm struggling with the fact that my belly is getting bigger. I think once i look pregnant i will be ok but at the moment i just feel flabby.

Is anyone else worried about what to wear during labour? I hate my legs and need to cover them really but i know this is going to be very difficult.

Also what are you uk ladies doing about maternity clothes? At the moment i'm wearing my bigger clothes (i lost 4 stone before my bfp so have a variety of trousers that will be ok for a while) Where can you buy plus size maternity clothes?

Hi ladies....I too hate looking at myself in photos and wish I could turn back the clock 2 years when I was a happy size 14....But right now I am just trying to enjoy being pregnant and not worrying about weight gain(last time I checked I had put on over 20lbs), but it was stressing me out so have promised myself not to check the scales again now till baby is born!

Sorry your scan didnt go to plan Rhiana, hope next weeks one goes better and they are able to get all the checks and measurements done!

Here are my new 25 week bump pics! x

Attachments

• 25 weeks (4).jpg
    25 weeks (4).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 25 weeks (3).jpg
    25 weeks (3).jpg
    20 KB · Views: 19
Hi ladies,

had my scan yesterday. They had some issues due to my extra padding and baby was not in a good position at all. One would have made things tricky but manageable but both at the same time just made it very difficult. Scanner lady got some details but got to go back next week to get the rest.

I had the same problem but got another scan a week later and everything was fine :winkwink:

:growlmad:I too am pissed to say the least about maternity clothes. I have ONE place I can go to and that is motherhood maternity online. I bought a pair of jeans 2 months ago and yesterday I looked at the butt of them and they were ripped!!! I spend 50 on them and I am so upset. Its not like im the only plus size girl that wears maternity in the US. BLah!! I tied ebay too but I hate that beacuse if something doesn't fit right, you cant return it. Sorry got the rant. I am just so pissed!:cry:

Hi ladies....I too hate looking at myself in photos and wish I could turn back the clock 2 years when I was a happy size 14....But right now I am just trying to enjoy being pregnant and not worrying about weight gain(last time I checked I had put on over 20lbs), but it was stressing me out so have promised myself not to check the scales again now till baby is born!

Sorry your scan didnt go to plan Rhiana, hope next weeks one goes better and they are able to get all the checks and measurements done!

Here are my new 25 week bump pics! x

Look Good :thumbup:

Hi girls, I wanted to pop in and say this...

Im a plus size gal and since being pregnant I have embraced being a bigger curvy lady and it hasnt bothered me as much (maybe Im using my bump and being pg as a tiny excuse ooops)

But, Ive looked through your pics and youre all beautiful and looking great. My friend is a 22 and shes just had a problem free, healthy pregnancy and gave birth to her little boy Harry last week and hes lovely. She kept active, went to the gym and worked till the end and and was healthy right through and still ate what she wanted and had no problems at her scans.

Flying duster, I LOVE your top!

JayBear, youre a stunning lady and look 'glowing' :)

x

Thanks ladies - I just wish I could be comfortable with myself! I have always been this way though, been big since I was a kid. Everyone is beautiful on this thread! And my husband loves me the way I am, so I should just appreciate that, but it seems like I'm surrounded my health freaks that run 10 miles a day and are a stick, and I feel judged whenever I'm around them. Once I start to get bigger and rounder, I will feel more comfortable with myself, but it's like 110 degrees here right now and everyone's in shorts and tank tops and I wish I just could wear jeans and a hoody lol.

Also wanted to add, Old Navy has wonderful maternity clothes in plus size as well! Their pants seem to run HUGE though, so just a heads up :) At Motherhood I usually get a 3x, so did the same at Old Navy, and they fall off of me :(

Aww...I know how you feel about the health nuts around you. Since gaining 10 pounds ive been very aware of my upper arms and now hate to wear tank tops...blah.. :) I look at oldnavy and at motherhood im inbetween 2x and 3x. I didnt see any good Jeans at Old navy. It seems like they have only a small collection of plus maternity. The regular maternity goes to 2X. How does that seem to fit you?

Their 2x is like Motherhood's 3x to me, but everyones body is different so I hate to tell you that and have it not work :) But you can always return them if they don't work

Thats true. :) Im going to stop buy the mall today and get some more clothes(if I can find any) I do look at the reg. plus size clothes for anything that might be OK to wear. I've been wearing long tank tops with tee shirt over them but now even they are getting a bit small.

Good luck! I know how you feel. I've been buying some non-maternity clothes too and have found some that are great, but it's also hard. But, it's cheaper than plus size maternity clothes, that's for sure! You'd think those things were made out of gold :haha:

Well I know I banned myself from jumping on the scales but the urge got the better of me this morning and to my shock I have gained.....25lbs!!! :cry: I only gained 30lbs with my son at full term!! Holy Crap! :wacko:

Aww...Im sorry hun try not to worry about it. I was watching a show and the women gained 90 pounds and she was 5'3 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->