• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Size 24-26?

I know...theres nothing I can do about it...Just not looking forward to trying to get it all off again! lol x

ok thanks hun, how are you?

I feel ok in myself but I'm finding I can't stand or walk for long periods without feeling discomfort or pressure in my pelvis.

Anyone else had this?

ok thanks hun, how are you?

I feel ok in myself but I'm finding I can't stand or walk for long periods without feeling discomfort or pressure in my pelvis.

Anyone else had this?

Im pretty good. Ive had boughts of throwing up :nope: but I think I figured it out. When I have Milk. Yogert doesn't do it to me but when I have a glass of milk or some ceral...

I get pressure when I get hot and walking, which seems to be all the time this summer! I also get it when I fought with hubby or get really stressed:nope: I think its our body telling us to stop...
I hope you feel better!

Im pretty good. Ive had boughts of throwing up :nope: but I think I figured it out. When I have Milk. Yogert doesn't do it to me but when I have a glass of milk or some ceral...

I get pressure when I get hot and walking, which seems to be all the time this summer! I also get it when I fought with hubby or get really stressed:nope: I think its our body telling us to stop...
I hope you feel better!

I have had the same thing with milk products, I normally love dairy and would have a glass a day, and now it always seems to make me nauseous.

I hope you feel better!

I have had the same thing with milk products, I normally love dairy and would have a glass a day, and now it always seems to make me nauseous.

Yeah its strange. Im suppose to be allergic to it. lol. Its a very slight allergy so that could be my problem too. I guess tums will have to do for my Calcium (sp?) intake

Hey ladies...How we doing? My last week in 2nd tri Eeek!
Here's a couple of new bump piccies x

Attachments

• P24-07-11_14.26[1].jpg
    P24-07-11_14.26[1].jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 266251_10150344903131241_538506240_10094144_4093108_o.jpg
    266251_10150344903131241_538506240_10094144_4093108_o.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
hi girls its nice to see a thread like this, was just wondering if this is normal, i am a uk size 16/18 prior to being pregnant and have grown out of all my trousers starting to get a nice bump which ppl notice which is nice but i have not put any weight on at all iv lost 3pounds total in the last 15weeks is this normal? should i really be putting on weight? xXx

Jammiebubs; as long as bub is strong and healthy, then yes it's normal; for you! It's VERY normal to loose weight in the first tri as the morning sickness/nausea tends to cut your eating habits down a lot, and often the weight comes back later on.

So far I'm over 28 weeks and I haven't gained an ounce since my starting weight. I haven't lost any either though! lol.

Lol, my midwife is hoping for me to put on a minimum of 11pounds, so hopefully it will creap up a bit but im hoping i dont put on to much as i am having to go see a consultant in nov because i have a bmi over 35

Lol, my midwife is hoping for me to put on a minimum of 11pounds, so hopefully it will creap up a bit but im hoping i dont put on to much as i am having to go see a consultant in nov because i have a bmi over 35

I do too but they havent mentioned anything about my weight or even going to a nutrishionist. I have my glucose screen test monday so if I fail that im sure they will send me to one :(

my midwive has not mentioned my weight but my consultant did, but they have never said i need to lose any weight,i think i have put on a stone so far, im hoping i dont put any more on, :(

Hi everyone, I haven't posted on here in a while but have been keeping up to date with everyone's progress. Lovely bump piccies, girls.
Just a couple of q's for you ladies. I was a size 22/24 pre pregnancy, I'm nearly 26 weeks pregnant and still have a quite defined b bump - when did your bumps become d and not b?
Also DH is a little jealous that I have been hearing baby's heartbeat at midwives appointments as he hasn't been able to come to them. I was thinking of getting a doppler for him to be able to hear it. I don't want to get one that is too pricey cos we are quite far along. Can anyone recommend one, or will it not matter too much about the brand as I am nearly 3rd tri.

I personally prefer hearing the heartbeat to seeing the scans as with all my padding the pics havent really been all that clear.

Hi everyone, I haven't posted on here in a while but have been keeping up to date with everyone's progress. Lovely bump piccies, girls.
Just a couple of q's for you ladies. I was a size 22/24 pre pregnancy, I'm nearly 26 weeks pregnant and still have a quite defined b bump - when did your bumps become d and not b?
Also DH is a little jealous that I have been hearing baby's heartbeat at midwives appointments as he hasn't been able to come to them. I was thinking of getting a doppler for him to be able to hear it. I don't want to get one that is too pricey cos we are quite far along. Can anyone recommend one, or will it not matter too much about the brand as I am nearly 3rd tri.

I personally prefer hearing the heartbeat to seeing the scans as with all my padding the pics havent really been all that clear.

Mine just started turning into a D but its a pointy D..lol very odd when I dont have some maternity pants on. As far as hear the heart beat. I just posted that I read somewhere that hubby can hear after 25 weeks if he puts his ear to your tummy. Me neing a bigger girl, I dont think that will happen but Im going to have him try In a week or two.
I dont have a moniter but some of the girls on here reccomend angelsound. They are really cheap on ebay. IPhone also has an app that lets you listen to the heart beat. Its $5. But again for me I don't think it would work because of extra padding.

Hi girls!! It's been a minute since I've posted here as well. Hope everyone is doing good:) I'm doing fine, in the Keys right now. Came with DH & 2 friends for mini lobster season. Went our on the boat yesterday WOW what a mistake! It was HOT (obviously) & the water really rough, all I did was worry about my baby. I didn't think it would be so bad on the Gulf side, but the fishing boat we rented is tiny. I made them take me back & swore I am NOT getting back on that boat!! So here I am bored today while they're out, & much happier:)
I was doing good on the weight gain side, not gaining anything by 20 weeks. The BAM 5 pounds over night. Then DH & I went on a cruise to Alaska & I gained 10more. Haven't weighed myself since.:shrug:
My bump is starting to look a bit more pregnant instead of looking like I ate too many twinkies, still a B bump though but getting there. If I pull up my pants "Steve Urkel style":haha: it's more defined, & some maternity pants definitely help. Still waiting for that D though.
Finally feeling my baby girl move every day & getting stronger, although DH has not felt her yet. Anterior placenta & too much padding I suppose.
Sorry for the book. Hugs to all you lovely ladies

My hubby didn't feel bub for the first time until about 26 weeks too I think; bad timing, an anterior placenta, and padding all didn't help! But finally he did, and now he's feeling them all the time!!! lol.

As for the heartbeat thing, take your camera or phone along to the midwife appointment and record the heartbeat for hubby; it's what I've been doing every single month so far cos hubby can't make it to the appointments! I've put the movies all up on youtube too so I can share with my mum and stuff as well... I know it's not as neat as real-time, but it's still awesome for him to truely heart the lil train going in there!!!! hehe.

My hubby didn't feel bub for the first time until about 26 weeks too I think; bad timing, an anterior placenta, and padding all didn't help! But finally he did, and now he's feeling them all the time!!! lol.

As for the heartbeat thing, take your camera or phone along to the midwife appointment and record the heartbeat for hubby; it's what I've been doing every single month so far cos hubby can't make it to the appointments! I've put the movies all up on youtube too so I can share with my mum and stuff as well... I know it's not as neat as real-time, but it's still awesome for him to truely heart the lil train going in there!!!! hehe.

We recorded it at the last doctors appt as well, not for hubby (he was there) but for my inlaws who live a little bit away and aren't able to see up that often. They love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->