• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Size 24-26?

Nice bump! :) You look nice and high. Im so low, but I think its becuase I have a long torso..

Thanks :) - it's strange that its so high because I only feel baby low down, maybe in time s/he will move up

Ladies is there a 3rd Tri plus size thread?! Am missing you all lol x

Pbuggy, I'm going to Catherine's to check out their dresses and see if I can find an empire waist. May even check online at their site. It couldn't hurt.:shrug:

ttcmikeandme, I looked in several of our target stores. They have very little maternity to choose from. Having lived in Akron OH, I've noticed I miss much of what Target in Akron had vs. here. For some reason even the plus size was nice. Here it's all shoved together and honestly I'm not sure who does the local buying for the stores here, but they stink! I think they must think that plus size women have no taste and should be shoved in ugly things. It's quite annoying!

Pbuggy, I'm going to Catherine's to check out their dresses and see if I can find an empire waist. May even check online at their site. It couldn't hurt.:shrug:

ttcmikeandme, I looked in several of our target stores. They have very little maternity to choose from. Having lived in Akron OH, I've noticed I miss much of what Target in Akron had vs. here. For some reason even the plus size was nice. Here it's all shoved together and honestly I'm not sure who does the local buying for the stores here, but they stink! I think they must think that plus size women have no taste and should be shoved in ugly things. It's quite annoying!

Good store. didnt even think to check there! Good luck!:thumbup:

Oh my goodness, their underwear are AWESOME! While a little pricey, they fit and look SO nice and they last longer than JMS or HANES brand from walmart. I've bought a TON from there and am quite pleased.

the dresses are somewhat pricey but are nice. If I can find one that will fit nicely it would be worth it.

Has anyone found plus size maternity spanx for us?? as some of you, I'm carrying low and have that darn apron. I'd like to look somewhat pregnant.:winkwink::thumbup:

I had just gotten down to a size 20 when I got pregnant. I'm almost 24 weeks pregnant and everyone says my bump is small...but I can't fit into anything expect long flowy dresses. Finding maternity clothes is almost impossible. :/

Oh my goodness, their underwear are AWESOME! While a little pricey, they fit and look SO nice and they last longer than JMS or HANES brand from walmart. I've bought a TON from there and am quite pleased.

the dresses are somewhat pricey but are nice. If I can find one that will fit nicely it would be worth it.

Has anyone found plus size maternity spanx for us?? as some of you, I'm carrying low and have that darn apron. I'd like to look somewhat pregnant.:winkwink::thumbup:

Wow Nice! :) Lane Bryant has spanx
https://www.lanebryant.com/mama-spanx-reg-maternity-footless-pantyhose/p26081/index.pro

I had just gotten down to a size 20 when I got pregnant. I'm almost 24 weeks pregnant and everyone says my bump is small...but I can't fit into anything expect long flowy dresses. Finding maternity clothes is almost impossible. :/

I hear ya. I am only able to get them from ebay and motherhood maternity. well JcPennys too. Old Navy is getting rid of Plus maternity but being a size 20 I think Old Navy goes to xxl in maternity (size 20) so you might be in luck!

I hear ya. I am only able to get them from ebay and motherhood maternity. well JcPennys too. Old Navy is getting rid of Plus maternity but being a size 20 I think Old Navy goes to xxl in maternity (size 20) so you might be in luck!

I have a few Old Navy pieces, but I'm growing out of them too, lol. I just decided to buy like 10 long dresses from Ross, they are only like 12.99 a piece...and they are sooo comfy! Walmart and Kmart also got rid of their maternity lines. I guess they figure we will all just buy bigger clothes, lol. Ooh well! But thank you anyways for the advice on Old Navy! :)

I just posted my bump pic in the bumps thread, but thought i'd share here too :) I really hope i get a proper D shape soon and not a B :(

Attachments

• DSC03521.JPG
    DSC03521.JPG
    238.1 KB · Views: 2
Hello :) How's everyone doing?

Just wondering if anyone has felt any kicking on the outside yet? I really want my OH to feel movement/kicking but i'm worried he'll never feel as i have too much 'padding' :haha:
Any plus sized girls have experience with this yet?

im 36 weeks now so a bit further on that you, but my OH felt LO kick when i was about 26ish weeks, and i have that extra padding to, now he dont need to feel he can see her moving, so dont panic, he will feel bubs :) xx

Hi girls :hugs:
Hope everyone is well. I am ever so sorry for not getting on here as much as i would've liked. But the last few weeks of my pregnancy i was plagued with aches and pains. Anyways i would love to announce albeit a tad late, but better late than never:haha: the safe arrival of my daughter Florence Joyce, on 23/06/11 at 5.06pm Her weight was 9lb 12oz and was born by emergency caesarian due to the induction failing. I was 38w 5d by the time she arrived. Again apologies for the lateness, but since her arrival it has been pretty full on. So i thought i would jump on here as she is asleep atm. Hope the rest of ur pregnancy go well and i shall look forward to the arrival of ur :baby:
Loads of love Phoebe xxxxxx
:hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs::flower::hugs:

Hi ladies.

I FINALLY found two dresses at Catherines. THIS is what I wore to the wedding on Friday. Then I have a white lace dress that isn't on the site so must be an in-store item only. I have a cute pastel floral scarf that I'll put around my waist and a wrap to go over my shoulders. Hopefully it will look nice. I'll take a pic and share it once we have the shower.

A few things I'd like to ask. 1. Amelia is hanging low. I hardly look pregnant. I have the bump up by the belly button and she seems to be breech at 34wks but it honestly feels like the cerclage stitch is holding her as she feels low and I feel like I have to hold my legs together at the moment. Is it normal to hang low because of the apron ladies?!

2. my lower pelvic area where the fluff is (or so the medical staff keep calling it) hurts like a son of a gun! The nurse tells me it's filled with water. I, on the other hand don't think that's what it is at all. Since my pelvic floor muscles SUCK! I think it's stretch marks in the pelvis that are stretching MORE and it feels kind of like it's ripping. Nobody see's anything. Have any of you had this?

3. I feel HUGE. Now this could be normal pregnancy but I don't feel beautiful. I feel because I'm hanging low very ugly and fat. I'm just not feeling myself and SO uncomfortable. :wacko: Just wondering if anyone is feeling the same?

For the girl who asks when you feel kicks outside. My husband felt Amelia kick at 28wks. It's been hit or miss because she sometimes stops when he puts his hands on my belly, but he's felt her and has seen my belly move like crazy so he's enjoyed it quite a bit. She's such a beautiful life within me. Even if I look and feel like crap, I know there's something wonderfully and perfectly made by God within me. She's beautiful!

Hi Mommy's Angel - dress looks fab, glad you found something :0)

I am hanging quite low too - I feel like the apron does drag the bump down quite a bit, but I also have a little podge at the top that is sticking out which rounds it out - lol! I feel huge and uncomfortable, but don't think I really am that big compared to others, so guess I can't complain too much.

Phoebe - Congrats on the birth of little Florence, she is just gorgeous! Hope you are both doing well. Can I ask how you found recovery from a C-section as a larger lady - did your scar heal ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->