Size 24-26?

Hey! I am a big mommy also! Size 24 and weigh 309... I guess I am the exception of having to loose weight to get pregnant. I also have PCOS and a tilted uterus so ladies there is hope trust me! I am on my 3rd pregnancy!

Heeey ladies, I'm a size 18-20 pre-pregnancy generally, but I'm still early so there's really no bump to speak of yet!!! I will post pics of anything when there's anything to show though. :)

Thank you ALL you wonderful beautiful ladies for sharing your plus size bumps, it's so nice to see how mine might really look!!! :D

Mommy's Angel - I have managed to get a larger belly band here in the UK. All it is a apiece of stretchy fabric - if you bought a boob tube (strapless top) in a larger size it would do the same job :)

OMG!! I think I finally have a decent bump pic!! Lol! This shirt accentuates the baby, not the flab!

https://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae163/doll_face28/100_5924.jpg

I am so glad I stumbled upon this post... I was a 22/24 pre-preg - Don't even know what I am now ha ha :haha:

I have to admit that being such a "bonnie lass" myself, I was terrified that I would never get that beautiful D bump that other pregnant ladies get, but I can definitely see mine "rounding" off now. I still have my B shape, but I'm getting there.

I will start getting some bump pictures soon, but in the meantime, thank you so much for posting your pics. You are all very beautiful women with amazing bumps :flower:

I actually have been trying for a little over 2 years I was told I was to big to get pregnant. I am 5'8 and 260lbs. I did opks and the clearblue fertility monitor and even though I would get a positive opk and on the clearblue nothing was happening. I finally started going to the gym in December/January and I got BFP the beginning of February. I'm not sure what happened but the only thing that I did different was going to the gym. I wasn't losing anything. i was only doing 30 minutes of cardio and 30 minutes of weights. I did come to terms I wasn't going to get pregnant and let go and thats when I started the gym and bam a bfp 2 months later.

It makes me so mad when they say we are too fat to get pregnant! I see many of us lovely plus sized girls getting pregnant. Before I conceived I was size 24, weighed 302lbs at 5'6. My boyfriend and I tried to conceive for one month and succeeded! I got pregnant right away. I'm now 14 weeks and I weigh myself everyday. It ranges from 300-304. I think it depends on when I last ate and the time of day.

By the way, I read the post of the doctor actually encouraging you to lose weight. May I honestly say WHAT THE HELL? I'm rather large and my doctor wants me to gain no more than 15lbs. You need a new doctor!

It is sad when they talk about being too big to get pregnant. I was a size 20/22 this time last year, when my friends announced they would be getting married in Australia. I'd had enough of being the fat friend and since OH had met me at size 12, I was determined I would be a that again. I had never once had a pregnancy scare in the whole time we have been together (since we were 14 & 15) and for the majority of that 9 years, I have been 16+ but the point of this is, I went on BC when I got a bit of weight down, but between sickness and antibiotics over christmas, BAM, bfp end of january so maybe it is true about being too big and struggling to get the BFP x

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/tte1895.aspx

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttdf089.aspx

https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedBoy.gif

https://davf.daisypath.com/jQvI.png

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttebcc4.aspx

Harlow Frances or Lola Frances :pink:
Noah Francis :blue:

I personally think it doesn't matter how "big" you are but how healthy you are. I am a size 20 pre pregnancy and I tried for over 8 years to get prego and it wasn't until I started exercising and eating right for a long time before I got my BFP. It has to be consistent exercise and not overeating. I didn't lose that much weight but maybe inches because I was doing pilates. I am "healthier" than some of my skinny friends even though I am considered obese. Of course we all know being overweight isn't the most healthy way to be but I do believe we can be healthier than a lot of thin people out there as well...depending on life style choices. I am so excited to see so many plus size women on here and seeing your beautiful bumps.

I agree sweetpea01! I'm a big girl, but I have a physically active hard job (lifting 6-10 20lb+ live animals several times EACH, in each day, and holding them manipulating them etc, plus being on my feet al day and working alone...) and I've never eaten terribly (though fastfood is a weakness, I do have loads of fresh veges and fruits every day etc too...) so while I'm big, I'm strong and fairly healthy! My weight doesn't correspond with my size either, so I'm pretty sure that I've got a fair bit of muscle as well as fat. lol!

Just in case any of you end up with a c=section, let me tell you a few things... I had my girls 7 days ago and have been fighting an infection in my incision ever since due to sag. I was big before (20-22 American) and had twins, so I have quite the flap! I can HIGHLY recommend the use of a belly binder, it helps not only hold that flap up, but hold it STILL when you move. And keep every thing DRY! I keep a maxi pad with the absorbent side towards me tucked into the flap up against my incision and change it every time I use the rest room- this also helps you see where it's oozing or bleeding from from, cause it's quite the trick to see it yourself!

Just in case any of you end up with a c=section, let me tell you a few things... I had my girls 7 days ago and have been fighting an infection in my incision ever since due to sag. I was big before (20-22 American) and had twins, so I have quite the flap! I can HIGHLY recommend the use of a belly binder, it helps not only hold that flap up, but hold it STILL when you move. And keep every thing DRY! I keep a maxi pad with the absorbent side towards me tucked into the flap up against my incision and change it every time I use the rest room- this also helps you see where it's oozing or bleeding from from, cause it's quite the trick to see it yourself!

wow where do you get these belly binders? they sound fantastic! i used the pads to with my other two and they were brilliant but the "apron flap" got in the way!

Look it up on google0 there's A MILLION KINDS- THE ONE i HAVE IS A SURGICAL ONE, SO IT BREATHES...

I love this thread!!

I am 14 weeks now, and starting to get a bit of a bump now :)

I already had quite a belly before getting pregnant, and now I am getting a bit worried that I am going to be massive by the end. I am feeling a little uncomfortable now, so worried I'm not going to cope very well as I get bigger.

Any ladies got any words of wisdom?!!! :)

SO I finally borrowed my mom's phone to take pictures of my bump :haha:

Just took these now and I'm 18 weeks and 3 days. Pre-preg I was a size 26.

205214_10150239052237425_656197424_8461251_6237436_n.jpg

215801_10150239052262425_656197424_8461252_440677_n.jpg

The white under my shirt is my belly band. LOVE that thing. It's such a life saver.

Oh, lovely bump by the way...sorry i didn't say that first. :blush:

Haha no worries <3 I found mine at a store called Motherhood. I didn't see any plus size bands but asked them and they had them in the back lol. Go figure :p You might be able to order one online if you don't have a store near you, as well. motherhood.com

I ordered (plus size, the supplier says they go to 26 and higher) belly bands online just the other day, they should be here tomorrow... yay! The company is an NZ company though so not sure if it's of much use for you...!?

https://www.bellybiz.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->