• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sjgpisy

I know you've said before I think Boo, but when is your first day at work?

I know, soap awards are rubbish. They've cancelled Off Their Rockers which is hilarious for it.

Nick has just gone to the cinema to watch Fast and Furious 6 (yawn). Talk about over doing a franchise!

Tuesday! Sigh

They're now announcing the top 5 sexiest soap females. What am I watching?!

Although I would CLEARLY win that if I was a soap star.... :haha:

Haha yup

Ok girls. Do I cave in and have some cake and ice cream?

I reached my goal weight at Christmas and hadnt changed a single pound since, but since finding out I'm pregnant and getting sick again, I'm in that awful stage where only eating settles my tummy. I put on 3.5 stone last time! And I am bloody determined not to do tha this time :( Oh and I don't want to tell work until 12 wks so I need to be staying at my weight!

But the cake in the kitchen is calling my name...

Hmmm. Heart (and stomach) says EAT it!!! But having been in the same position, head says no, walk away from the cake. Have an apple :haha:

Ooh cake! Yum! But stay strong! Maybe have some fruit or a hot drink to fill you up instead :) And feed the cake to someone else because if you're anything like me you'll keep thinking about that darn cake until it's gone!! :haha:

Thanks girls youre really good for me! Usually I'd eat it without a second thought. But just remembering how quickly I got big last time I was pregnant is stopping me :)

I definitely enjoyed "eating for two" (or ten) last time. Can't do it again! It's so depressing having to lose the weight.

I think I'm a bit late but hi Sarah and Meli!

Also, can I get in on the mountain loving? I'd love to live on a mountain!! I lived in Japan for a year and it was mountains a-go-go, loved it.

Also, Boo, I did not realise you are expecting again, congratulations!! x

I live near the rocky mountains, does that count?

Well, Nick's back from watching Fast & Furious and he said it was brilliant. But at the end there was an extra bit which hints at a Fast & Furious 7!

All you pregnant ladies make me so jealous lol (obviously happy for you though :) )

I miss the pregnancy days

I miss being pregnant too! OH thinks i'm odd but I cannot wait to give birth again! I had an epidural last time and I really wanna give it a go with minimal drugs next time. I'm back at work in 6 weeks for 3 days a week, really don't wanna leave my little man but the sooner i get back the sooner we can ttc! So trying to look on the bright side.

I wanna play! I wanna play! I been on this bleedin' website for almost two years and I've never looked at General before. Clearly this is where it's at.

I live near the rocky mountains, does that count?

So do my folks - whereabouts are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"