• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sjgpisy

I've got 4 eps of old bake off on sky + I plan to gorge on tonight!

And hey sequeena :) welcome.

Sounds good. We'll probably fight between Have I got News for you and The New Normal. Both on tape and he'll win cos I have all week to catch up on my telly!

Actually we have Apprentice to watch which we both like. We'll save the bickering til after we've watched that :haha:

Hi Sequeena! :hi:

Yes, in the pj's rocking it this Sunday evening, woo hoo!

We went for lunch today with our friends and one of them has a 7 year old so they have her every other weekend. My god it was exhausting, she is sooooooo high maintenance!! Both my friends were frazzled and at the end of their tether with her. I could just see how our life is going to be in 7 years time....:haha:

Has anyone here watched House of Cards? Kevin Spacey thing. Got good reviews so thinking of giving it a go. It's on netflix :)

Lol, wow i got a formal invitation! Im in!:)

Hi everyone! Im a 32 year old mother of soon to be three:) i have a seven and two year old daughters. And im having my son in about a month, i hope anyway! The end of pregnancy is a real b**ch! We have busy times coming up! My nephews bday party is tom and we have to go out now and buy his present. I really dont enjoy shopping, in fact im probably the only woman on the planet that does!

While were on intros,

I'm Beth, Vice president of sjgpisy (lmao). I'm 21, have two sons Logan (3) and Rory (10 months). They both turn 1 and 4 within 6 days of eachother in July! Meli- I too hate shopping!

X

Congrats and good luck Meli!

We're hoping number three (if we're lucky enough to have another!) will be a boy but we love our girls so much I don't think we'll mind if its another girl. I had a tricky time with both labours so DH will just be happy if I come out of a third ok!

I hate shopping for clothes for me but adore shopping for lo! I could spend a small fortune...

LOL bev I've been seeing this name in peoples sigs and thought 'wtf'? So thought I'd join!

I'm Sarah, a 24 year old mum of one mad tornado toddler called Thomas Emlyn (21 months). I live in South Wales on a mountain surrounded by trees and goats :dohh:

Yay new members! Hi Sarah! Your little boy is so cute I love his glasses :) My Aunty lives in South Wales somewhere up a mountain too haha

And I love shopping. For me and for jack and even for Tim. I loooove it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->