• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sjgpisy

I probably would love shopping if I had any money to spend haha. X

I think I'd quite like to live up a mountain surrounded by trees and goats. Nice and peaceful - although not sure if goats are quiet or not??!

I love clothes shopping for Anabella but hate clothes shopping for me. I find it all too stressful. With baby clothes, it doesn't matter what you buy it all fits and it all looks nice and cute, but for me I have to try on about 10 different things til I find one I like and fits properly and I end up getting stressed and hot and bothered, especially if I have Anabella with me!

Think I'd quite like to live on a mountain...

Am sat on my bum on the sofa in jarmies (of course) and bright pink dressing gown and watching the soap awards. What a load of crap. But nothing else on! Tim's on call again until 9.30 and I'm feeling bummed that tomorrow is my last day of maternity leave :(

Actually I thought it would be this monumentous occasion finishing mat leave and that I would be feeling really awful. But in fact I just feel a bit blah. Think it's probably because I'm constantly feeling queasy so I have something else to concentrate on?!

I think I'd quite like to live up a mountain surrounded by trees and goats. Nice and peaceful - although not sure if goats are quiet or not??!

They smell if you get too close :sick: I'm woken by a cockerel every morning too :growlmad:

I think we all live on a mountain round here :rofl:

Trying to picture where you live - are you high up on a mountain? Do goats just wander around all over the place (like New Forest ponies) ?

I adore clothes shopping for Thomas! In the last week I've bought a romper, a dungaree/sleepsuit set, 4 t-shirts, 2 polo shirts, a pair of chino style shorts, a swim top that blocks UV rays and 2 swim shorts. Oh and a vest that has a t-shirt over it :blush:

I would love to live on a mountain, I love natural areas :)

I think we all live on a mountain round here :rofl:

Trying to picture where you live - are you high up on a mountain? Do goats just wander around all over the place (like New Forest ponies) ?

I'm highish up but not so far that I'm alone in the countryside. The main town is pretty close. The goats don't wander they're usually kept in allotments and some have them as pets. Behind me there's horses/sheep/cows etc.

Lets all go and be sequeena's new neighbours - shove the goats out and we'll move in.

Which town are you near?

Basically seems we all want to move in with you Sarah!

I know you've said before I think Boo, but when is your first day at work?

I know, soap awards are rubbish. They've cancelled Off Their Rockers which is hilarious for it.

Nick has just gone to the cinema to watch Fast and Furious 6 (yawn). Talk about over doing a franchise!

I know, soap awards are rubbish. They've cancelled Off Their Rockers which is hilarious for it.

Nick has just gone to the cinema to watch Fast and Furious 6 (yawn). Talk about over doing a franchise!

Me and my oh really wanna go see it haha x

Haha - we had a laugh the other day realising they'd got to the sixth movie. Six? SIX?

Me and my oh really wanna go see it haha x

It's probably really good if it's your kind of film. I do wonder where they can go with it though. Seems they are exploiting it somewhat, but what do I know as I am not watching it,haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->