• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sjgpisy

Hey keyval!

I thought the same yesterday - even took a test. Was sad when it was bfn but no way can we afford number two at the moment so its a good thing.

Me and lo have had a sore throat. I was really ill on Monday but feel miles better today thankfully.

Hope all you ladies have had a good day x

Hey keyval!

I thought the same yesterday - even took a test. Was sad when it was bfn but no way can we afford number two at the moment so its a good thing.

Me and lo have had a sore throat. I was really ill on Monday but feel miles better today thankfully.

Hope all you ladies have had a good day x

Me neither couldn't financially afford it now hah but I was still kinda hoping it would happen haha . It's all for the best though :)

Glad your feeling better :)

Hi girls! Well am surviving!! Just feeling sick most of the day isn't helping much but there you go... Jack has been having fun with his grandma and doesn't seem to have noticed there is anything different lol

Have just sent Tim out for some fish & chips as we can't be bothered to cook!

OMG Beth that sounds like me - I lost all my baby weight and have been really happy with my figure then now I'm preggers again :( And like you, toast is the only thing that helps. I'm so sad I don't want to put on 3.5 stone again like last time!!!!!!

Glad work is going well. I hope the sickness stops soon :hugs:

Yummy, fish and chips! Enjoy! :)

sequeena, I meant to tell you that I love your new avatar! Thomas is so cute.

Hi keyval:) hope your lo feels better soon:)

I had a docs appt today, disappointing as im closed up tight, so these contractions are doing nothing! Arggggggg!

I still have five weeks left, but this is my third so i was hoping not to go overdue this time:-( ive been having super strong and painful contractions, and hes really far down so i was at least hoping for some thinning out or something! But nothing! I was so dissapointed:-(

:( Hopefully you don't go overdue!! I was only one day overdue with Callum. Were your other pregnancies long overdue?

Also, my apologies for using the word overdue 3 times in 2 lines of text.

Apparently I need to work on my vocabulary.

Louisa gets right on my tits.

I'm reading through the thread, still got a ways to go yet, but couldn't pass this one up! That's got to be one of the funniest sayings I've heard! :)

It's not one we use here and when I first read it I got a visual of a woman sitting on another woman's chest! :haha:

I'll just get back to reading now! :)

:( Hopefully you don't go overdue!! I was only one day overdue with Callum. Were your other pregnancies long overdue?

I was sick with my first with kidney stones, so she came at 38 weeks, but my second i was a week overdue. I know its not much, but i was like enoughs enough!im so uncomfortable right now, its hard to believe i have five weeks left:-(

Alright, I'm all caught up!
First- congratulations Boo and Meli! Meli, I hope you can evict him soon!

About me- I'm Aimee (25), OH is Josiah (26), and Josalyn is 6.5 months. I was born and raised in Texas, but Josiah and I would both LOVE to travel to the UK! It will happen one day!

I was a manager at a debt collection agency, and was fully intending to go back to work once my maternity leave was up (ONLY 12 weeks!) I loved what I did and my coworkers, but as soon as Josalyn was born I knew that I wouldn't be going back to work there. It was an hour drive from my house, 10-12 hour days... So I quit and am now a SAHM! :)

Josiah works for a cell phone company testing cell towers to make sure the signal is being transmitted properly. No he doesn't climb the towers (he's asked that all the time! :) ) He sits below them in his rental car with several different cell phones and his laptop doing different tests! :)

Josalyn loves our German Shepherd, Thor, and squeals and kicks every time she sees him! He's going to be in trouble once she's mobile!

Yeah... That's about it!

Oh, and I too stay in my PJs a lot of the time!

Nice to meet you ladies!

I thought i was the only one that stayed in a tshirt and sweats all day! I love that youre a sahm, good for you! Youre daughter is gorgeous:)

How's everyone doing today? Do any of you mummies baby wear? I'm so desperate to buy a connecta so I can stop using my bloody pram. We took the dog for a walk around the castle grounds this afternoon and it was such a bloody pain with the pram. I'm literally sick of it!! Xx

I do! I only have a moby and a ring sling though. :( I've retired the moby because it's WAY too hot here in Texas to wear her in that! She likes being on my hip in the ring sling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->