• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sjgpisy

I was team yellow and will be next time too. Was convinced I was having a boy! But so happy to have a girl, I can't imagine life without her! <3

I remember your posts Bec about Jack crawling (or lack of) and then he could suddenly do it! Anabella is nowhere near crawling yet, she just doesn't seem bothered or motivated to get going. I thought she would perhaps start army crawling, but no such luck. She is in the crawling position in my avatar because I put her in it and she gave me a complete look of disdain!! Have you found since he started crawling he naps better because he is more worn out? I want Anabella to sleep more in the day. I am hoping crawling will sort that out!

We were team yellow too! So so so glad. Nick was desperate to find out but I stood firm, using the excuse that I was going to be pushing the baby out and he couldn't argue, haha! The moment she was out and Nick told she was a girl was the most magical, emotional and memorable moment of my life and therefore with baby number two, I want to stay team yellow again to reciprocate those feelings.

How's Eurovision girls? As shit as ever? I kinda want to watch it, but it's the same shite every year, I just don't have the energy for it.

I love the fact we are all in our comfy primark pj's at home on a Saturday night. How rock and roll are we....

Excuse me I am wearing MARKS & SPENCER pjs tonight I'll have you know! :haha:

Eurovision is truly dreadful. Don't do it to yourself.

Ooh m&s pjs :) now I have so many pairs (as they form such a major part of my wardrobe) I do feel like they should come from primark and then I can justify getting new ones all the time ;) I really need new slippers and, no kidding, I have become so fussy I can't find any I like enough. These are the major problems facing a woman on maternity leave :haha:

After reading all these posts I'm feeling very shameful for my lack of restraint finding out the sex of baby :blush:

No, dont feel like that! I think most people find out and it is tempting, especially when it's right there on the screen in front of you. I just knew before I was even pregnant that I wanted to wait until the actual birth.

My facebook is rife with eurovision posts....I don't feel I am missing out. Apparently Malta was good and there was one country that has given people nightmares!

I've spent most of it on here so couldn't actually even tell you who was bearable versus who was appalling!

Can I pop in and say hi?! :wave:

I'm Sarah (kind of obvious!) and have been married to my DH for four years next month. My girls have Daddy completely wrapped around their little fingers! Hes so soppy with them. I'm a SAHM but used to be a nanny so not too different! Can't see me going back to work as it would be weird to put my girls in daycare to go and look after someone else's kids. My OH has his own business though so I help out with that a little when my mum has the girls. I'm lucky enough to have family very close by.

At the mo I'm loving being curled up in bed in my mothercare pj's watching Eurovision with a cuppa! OH is away studying this weekend so I'm slobbing out.
Mind you, if he was here he'd be happily snuggled up next to me, he loves Eurovision too :haha:

Congrats to those of you who are pregnant. Hoping to TTC number 3 in 2015 when the girls are 2 & 4 yrs. We were team yellow with DD1 which I loved but found out with DD2 and I'm glad we did. Think we'll find out with number three too.

You're in pjs - definitely stay - you're very welcome :)

How is your youngest doing? Have you been hit by 4 month regression or have you evaded it? It almost destroyed me for the few months it affected sleep!

Who do you think will win Eurovision?

Hi Sarah! Welcome to SJGPISY :)

Have never thought to look in mothercare for pjs but I might now!

I totally need to work out how to get bethterri over here! Can you invite people to chats?

I think (whispering quietly lest the sleeping baby in my arms hears me!) that we might be just coming out of the 4 month sleep regression. She's not great but is generally in bed 8-6.30/7 with 2-3 wakings. A few days ago she was up five times between 8 and 11 then again at 2 and 5 but the next night she slept 7.30 til 3 then 7. Very inconsistent.

But on the whole she is a very happy, smiley, content baby so I can forgive her lots! Also helps that her big sister is fab at going to bed and generally sleeps 7.30-6.30 and has a 1.5 hr nap after lunch.

Trying to stay awake to see just how bad we come in Eurovision. Last 5 is my vote. Possibly last 2! Malta (dishy doctor) was my fave, and the wedding song from Finland!

Hi Sarah! Welcome. You'll fit right in with the pj's! I've just turned on Eurovision for the results, the only good bit! Hubby has konked out on the sofa....

I live in my mothercare pjs! Maternity/nursing ones so very comfy and practical. Not sexy but hey ho!!

Hey someone gave us a point! I missed that, who was it?!

Yep bonnie was rubbish. IMO total eclipse of the heart was her only high point.

Nearly quarter through voting and we have 1 lone point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->