• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sjgpisy

Yep bonnie was rubbish. IMO total eclipse of the heart was her only high point.

Nearly quarter through voting and we have 1 lone point.

Any idea who gave us that point?!

Ooh three from Romania!!

Loved total eclipse of the heart. Expected more of a passionate belter from her.

Thanks for letting me know boo! I would never have found you other wise :)

Hi all :)

Boooooo!!!! Oh my freeking gawwwwd!! When did miss your little surprise!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to the pj's i live in them too! I answer the door in my pink dressing gown, no matter what time it is..

Congrats to the preggo ladies, how exciting for you all!

My OH works away 3-4 days a week and I tend to put my jeans ON for when he gets back at 10.30 pm after his few days away! The rest of the time I'm in my comfy trousers :blush:

Hey girls!

What's everyone upto today?

I am currently home alone, Nick has taken Anabella out to a car boot sale and then swimming whilst I try and prep for my interview. Later this afternoon we are meeting up with a couple of friends for lunch...

Wanted to watch BGT from last night, but it's not on catch up TV and I didn't record it. How annoying!!

My OH works away 3-4 days a week and I tend to put my jeans ON for when he gets back at 10.30 pm after his few days away! The rest of the time I'm in my comfy trousers :blush:

Hahaha, I love it!! I am the opposite, I don't think my hubby ever see's me wearing jeans....I am so sexy these days :haha: But then he is just as bad, he lives in his skanky grey primark jogging bottoms when he is home, so we're as fit as each other...

Hey girls!

What's everyone upto today?

I am currently home alone, Nick has taken Anabella out to a car boot sale and then swimming whilst I try and prep for my interview. Later this afternoon we are meeting up with a couple of friends for lunch...

Wanted to watch BGT from last night, but it's not on catch up TV and I didn't record it. How annoying!!

Morning!

Currently sat in the garden having lunch with DD1 enjoying a but of unexpected sunshine:thumbup:. Have moved the jumperoo outside so DD2 is happily bouncing away next to us. Hubby away on a study weekend so it's just me and the girls. Going to my mums for Sunday dinner later this afternoon but she's cooking lamb which I'm not a big fan of, she does good roasties though!

When's your interview? Hope it goes well.

Hi Bethy!! Yes my surprise BFP! Crazy isn't it. We weren't exactly TTC but thought a baby next summer might be nice. But if my calculations are right this would be due at new year. I have no idea if I'll be able to do an 18 month age gap!!

Also tim's birthday is New Year's Day :)

Hope all you SJGPISY girls are having lovely days!

I wish we could ttc now, i'd love a small age gap but unfortunately the bank balance say's no :nope:

Hi ladies! Had a busy day today. Went to West Kirby this morning on the beach, then went out for lunch and then on the slide outside. Relaxing now! Hope you're all ok :)

Hey sjgpisy ladies :)

It's wine o clock! :happydance: :wine:

How we all doing? Baby is in bed and I'm about to get my pjs on :)

Hey Mrs Butterfly!

OH just got home from his study weekend to a pair of tired girlies (well three tired girlies actually!). He's putting DD1 to bed with a story while I settle DD2. No wine for me as I had a cheeky glass of bubbly with my Sunday dinner a couple of hours ago :thumbup: and think ill be feeding DD2 again in an hour- she's too tired to feed properly now.

Then we will have a very romantic hour doing some gardening :haha: before collapsing on the sofa. He's off again tomorrow til Thursday :cry:

Anything good on telly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->