skincare routines

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
what's yours?

my skin is sooo dry at the moment :(!

i take makeup off with a makeup wipe (not particular over brand)
wash my face with lush bouche de noel (seasonal product, will cry when i run out LOL)
tone with tea tree water from lush (this needs changed as my skin isnt oily like it was when pregnant)
moisturise with skin drink from lush (again, needs changed as its not heavy duty enough for my skin now)
and at night I use full of grace serum from lush under my moisturiser

I exfoliate twice a week or so with the soap and glory the greatest scrub of all but i dont like it, just using it up. Will get Lushs ocean salt again when its finished as I love it :D

All I've been doing lately is wiping off make-up and oil with Burt's Bees cleansing wipes, spot treating with tea tree oil and applying the smallest effective amount of gentle, unscented moisturiser possible. Anything else and I break out :(

My skin is bloody awful at the moment, a combination between spotty/oily and dry... MEH!!
Fecking hormones (well that's what I'm blaming it on anyway lol)

At the moment I'm using the bodyshop tea tree oil blackhead exfoliating scrub followed by the tea tree cleanser and the aloe soothing cream... so far the dryness is easing off but my breakouts are dire :(
x

My skin care routine goes like this...

I put on makeup in the morning, and at night i take it off with a baby wipe.. Normally Johnsons, but not overly bothered. Then i go to sleep and do the same the next day :haha:

My skin care routine goes like this...

I put on makeup in the morning, and at night i take it off with a baby wipe.. Normally Johnsons, but not overly bothered. Then i go to sleep and do the same the next day :haha:

^^ same!

Every now & again, I cleanse & tone with No.7 stuff (about once a month, have had a big bottle of No.7 cleanser for over a year!). I use whatever moisturiser I come across first when I remember.

I exfoliate twice a week, use tea tree cleansing wipes and use the no7 night time moisturiser at night obviously lol do the same in the morning but use the day cream and garner under eye dark circle roll on, i do sometimes top up with a layer of coco butter xxx

My skin routine is wash my face every morning with freezing cold water, now and again in really cold weather I will use a little Johnsons moisturiser. I dont wear make-up and I dont like to use to many lotions so I keep it to a minimum.

Take off make up with tescos make up remover wipes (88p)

Sometimes I moisturise (loreal) most of the time I forget

Omg my skin would be disgusting if I didn't wash it properly! You guys are lucky.

I just wash my face with water, thats it :blush: my face doesn't get dry skin (or oily really, very occasionally I use tea tree face wash if its oily) though except for my lips.

I take make-up off with Lush Ultrabland which is lovely and moisturising then lush Queen of Hearts soap then Sudocrem for any spots etc. I put Olay Beauty Fluid on before my make-up and repeat.

I dont have any spots or blemishes but I am 25 this year so may actually start with some form of moisturizer cream.

Your problem is using wipes.. I done beauty therapy at college and the first thing our tutor ever told us is to NEVER use wipes.

I have very sensitive skin and can't afford the expensive skin care makes I would like so have to stick with cheap :(

Mine is:

-Take eye makeup off with Simple eye makeup remover(NEVER use cleanser to take your eye makeup off as it can clogg your tear ducts)
-Cleanse with Sensitive garnier cleansing milk and I have cleansing sponge thing that I put it on and it works deep into your pores.
-Tone with Sensitive Garnier Toner
-Moisturise with simple rich moisteriser.

I don't exfoliate as it irriates my skin.. should only exfoliate a maxium of twice a week..

Wish I could afford better stuff!

Wash with Clinique liquid soap.
Tone with Clinique Clarifying lotion.
Moisturise with Clinique DDM.
Then Clinique laser repairwear.

Facemask when I remember...not often then!!!

At night I take make up off with a ulay wipe.
Wash my face with Clarins pure melt cleansing gel.
Twice a week exfoliate with Clarins gentle refiner.
Moisturise with Clarins multi-active jour moisturiser.

In the mornings I wash my face with the melt cleansing gel then moisturise with the multi-active moisturiser.

i cant get on with clinique, clarins or dermalogica :(! an expensive lesson I've learned haha

What about Lancome? That's my next stop when my skin is really playing up.

I've been using Clinique 3 step for 5 years, it has dramatically improved my very combination skin!

Wash my face with any face wash, I don't care. Currently Waitrose own.
moisturise with clarins day cream. At night, it's their night cream.
Once a week I use their exfoliating toner.

Maybe a wipe, a wash and then toner is drying your skin? I think it would mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->