skincare routines

Night:
Take make up off using separate eye and face make up remover - I tend to use a cheap eye make up remover, and then go over my whole face with Clarins cleanser. I rub the cleanser all over my face, leave it for a minute and then wipe off with a hot flannel.
I exfoliate using a good exfoliator once a week.
Apply moisturiser - I've been using Estee Lauder and am just running out and have bought a Clinique one to try.

Morning:
Splash face with water, pat dry, apply moisturiser then make up.

I dont wear foundation, only mascara and eyeshadow so luckily there isn't too much to do in the evenings , as tbh I can't be arsed!

I usually shower in the evening so wash face with St Ives Apricot face scrub, and twice a week I use Ocean Salt.
Sometimes, if I remember, I use Garnier night cream (little red pot)

Mornings, wash face with water and apply make-up.

With age, my skin has got better, and I used to apply concealer and foundation whilst younger but found it made my skin alot worse, so that has helped banishing those two things!
I find my skin to be combination and occasionally I can get a bit oily around the T-zone, but it's usually in the Summer months.

I use a tea tree foaming face wash which they do in superdrug to wash my face. I take my make up off with a fragrance free baby wipe and I moisturise my face with E45 cream. I've just started exfoliating my body too because we're going away next month and my tan tends to go patchy if I don't exfoliate properly.

I agree that skin gets better With age. I don't wear foundation & I only use a pencil eye liner when I go out. If I go somewhere fancy I do a whole eye makeup but I don't use mascara. It irritates me.

I use ponds products. I use the cleanser inthe morning then I apply ponds whitening cream (my freckles got darker last summer). If I don't have make up on I wash my face with water only before I go to sleep. When I have makeup on I use Nivea eye makeup removal then ponds cleanser. I have a night cream from ponds but I feel lazy to apply it every night. I don't exfoliate as I have sensitive skin. I have good skin & hopefully wrinkles won't start showing anytime soon (I'm 33)

Cleanse tone and moisturise every day whether I'm wearing make up or not. Expensive cleaners always seem to be drying on my skin so I go with a Garnier one. Toner is Estee Lauder (Garnier now since I've run out) and I love it.... find it really soothing and cool. Moisturiser is Estee Lauder too. Also have a serum which smells like lemon meringue pie... Also have eye creams but nothing expensive.. .they go on every day too... you can never start to early with eye cream!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->