Skins anyone?

Yes!! I diddnt watch series 1 and thought id give series 2 ago and loved it. After the first episode I went out and bought series 1 and watched it all in a day. Diddnt think too much of 3. Loving4 tho!
I want to know what happend to the 1/2 cast tho! Like Sid and Cassey.

Love your siggy chick!

Thanks hun, you're avatar is gorgeous!

I am secretly in love with Freddy! I think series 2 ended quite randomly... I have preferred series 3/4 much better, I like the cast in these much better (and I'm seriously jealous of Emily's hair) lol

Thankyou huni.

Im starting to fancy Cook a little bit which is so wrong lol!
I wish my 6th form was like Skins! Mine was boring.

Ye I love Emilys hair. I love the Emily/Naomi storyline its much better then the usual 2 men one. I Wish it was longer its only like 6 episode isnt it?

I loovvveee skins:D! I Lovess Cook:blush:!!

I love Skins!! Didnt watch the first series (although we have it on DVD waiting to be watched) and only caught a few of the second series, but been totally hooked since then!!

I still cant decide if i like Cook or not!! :shrug: but i dont think he is fit...i prefer Freddy too :winkwink:

Thankyou huni.

Im starting to fancy Cook a little bit which is so wrong lol!
I wish my 6th form was like Skins! Mine was boring.

Ye I love Emilys hair. I love the Emily/Naomi storyline its much better then the usual 2 men one. I Wish it was longer its only like 6 episode isnt it?

i think you get the first episode which basically sets the story-line, then there is an episode dedicted to each character (ie, last week was Emily, this week is Cook)

I love it :D I used to be obsessed with Cook but not really into him
since the new episode started now for some reason lol

I only really liked the first series, watched a bit of each one after but it got a bit weird x

Okay i am obsessed with Cook again :D
just added him to twitter only signed up to it to add him :rofl:

Lmao! I have NO idea to make/do/use whatever it is a Twitter! Im a biddy lmao :nope:

Lmao neither do i! my status on it right now is

"Really dont get what the hell im doing on here apart from adding sexy celebs? purely confused what to do lol :S"

dont get why i went on it really probably was having some daydream about that
i might actually get to talk talk to COOK how sad? :rofl:

i loved the first series, none of the others have lived up to it IMO.
still watch it tho :) cook is tasty. i hate effy shes a little bitch

I cant decide what I think of effy!!I didnt like her in the beginning of the last series coz she only cared about herself,but towards the end she changed!!will be good to see what she is like this series...

Omg did you guys just watch that episode!? im in shock i cant believe what happend i felt ugh when i saw that blood grr im not happy about that at all!! :growlmad:

Noooooo!!! Not Freddie!! Why not Cook? Or JJ? Freddie is way to hot to die :cry:

I am more of a fan with Cook but Freddie was just destined to be with Effy and now its just ruined :( i think he might be dead you know there was alot of blood! i dont see why he would let him live? just for him to go tell the police what he did and get him nicked?

It's the last episode of the series next week, the next series will be a bunch of new people so it's pretty likely that he is dead :( I was watching it then saw the guy with the bat and I actually said out loud "woah woah woah! What the hell?!" :lol:

Haha i was doing the same i was like "woahh wtf!" im actually upset that it's gonna be the last one next week i loved this series :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->